Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Holster Day!

@HeavyDuty

That is where I am as well: even if the sidearm never changes a person can need multiple holsters, depending on what he's been doing recently.

Examples: a shoulder may go out and until it recovers full range of motion, which on occasion may take a year or more, drawing from behind the hip is a non-starter. Hernias or scar tissue (as you noted) may restrict AIWB. Even if the manner of carry remains the same, infirmities may require the gun to be changed to the other hip.

And the offside holster facilitates defense with the "weak" hand. That, by itself, is reason enough to at least consider having a holster to use when the "strong" side shoulder is out for maintenance.

A reasonable argument can be made that one gun may require four holsters: an AIWB and an OWB on both right and left sides.

Duces

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    A reasonable argument can be made that one gun may require four holsters: an AIWB and an OWB on both right and left sides.

Duces
    Maybe Tony should just start sending out all four with each order.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Maybe Tony should just start sending out all four with each order.
    Waiting for Tony to like that one. “Ma, we’re gonna need more Kydex!”
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Y'all ( I say that now that I'm in Texas ) are killin me..... but if you want to buy 4 at a time for the same gun, we could probably talk discounts!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Y'all ( I say that now that I'm in Texas ) are killin me..... but if you want to buy 4 at a time for the same gun, we could probably talk discounts!!
    "All hat, No cattle" is about to become "All holsters, No pistols"...or vice-versa.

The JMCK "Right, Left & Sideways" Package

(for the pistolero who thought he had everything)

There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    10 degree cant OWB2 is my happy place.
    +1!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    I'm afraid you might be mistaken. Both the holster I ordered about six weeks ago and the one I ordered last week say "picking." If you're correct, I'll have a merry Christmas, indeed!😁
    Forgot to come back and update this, but my OWB came in the mail on Monday. That was soon enough. Wore it the other night for a bit, and I think I'll like it. I carry mostly AIWB, but for long bumpy truck rides on the desert dirt roads, AIWB isn't the most comfortable way to carry.

I think I'm up to 4 or 5 JM Custom holsters now, which I think is the most I've ever bought from a single holster maker, if that says anything. As for multi-holster discounts... If I knew I'd want four or more at a single go, I'd just be patient and watch for a sale email. I might be letting one used one go up on the for sale forum soon, as I've moved to all red dot cut holsters now.

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    My most recent order for a OWB says "picking" so hopefully that means Soon™ ...
    Where do you find this info on the site? I ordered two more holsters on Black Friday and my mailbox and front porch remain bereft of JM packages. I've been a (mostly) good boy this year...why's brown Santa dissing my house?

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    Where do you find this info on the site? I ordered two more holsters on Black Friday and my mailbox and front porch remain bereft of JM packages. I've been a (mostly) good boy this year...why's brown Santa dissing my house?
    If you created an account when you placed your order, you can check on the status of your orders. I can't prove it, but am convinced the clock slows down every time you check the status of any order with any company. Proceed with caution!😁

I may need an intervention. I have three OWB2s in process at the moment, and had to stop myself from ordering a fourth.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List