Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Holster Day!

Well, I needed another holster like I needed...well, you know.

But, I realized there was a disturbance in the force since the only G17 sized JMCK holster I owned was for a 17 equipped with a light mounted on the rail...so...there was an obvious void needing filling.

Since I already have a G19 sized "George", I decided to go in a different direction and ordered a WC 2.5 with both DCC clips as well as a pair of closed soft loops for the "wide pattern".

Holster came today, (from Tony's recent sale), and as usual, the workmanship is first rate. He makes the G17 sized WC feel like a G19 sized holster, and I didn't feel the need for a wedge or pad...neither for comfort, nor tucking the slide and grip.

I don't know how he does it but I'm glad he does. And the price, imho, is a bargain...even without the sale, which I was fortunate enough to take advantage of.

Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  71.2 KB
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    I just got the OWB 2 for my M&P45 Compact. It's just...nice.

My most recent order for a OWB says "picking" so hopefully that means Soon™ ...

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Well, I needed another holster like I needed...well, you know.

But, I realized there was a disturbance in the force since the only G17 sized JMCK holster I owned was for a 17 equipped with a light mounted on the rail...so...there was an obvious void needing filling.

Since I already have a G19 sized "George", I decided to go in a different direction and ordered a WC 2.5 with both DCC clips as well as a pair of closed soft loops for the "wide pattern".

Holster came today, (from Tony's recent sale), and as usual, the workmanship is first rate. He makes the G17 sized WC feel like a G19 sized holster, and I didn't feel the need for a wedge or pad...neither for comfort, nor tucking the slide and grip.

I don't know how he does it but I'm glad he does. And the price, imho, is a bargain...even without the sale, which I was fortunate enough to take advantage of.

Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  71.2 KB
    Thanks for the kudos and the business!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    I don't have a picture of the OWB holster for my G26 that arrived this week, but it is a superb holster. I've never carried OWB but I think that with the right jacket, it might work for me now.

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    My most recent order for a OWB says "picking" so hopefully that means Soon™ ...
    I'm afraid you might be mistaken. Both the holster I ordered about six weeks ago and the one I ordered last week say "picking." If you're correct, I'll have a merry Christmas, indeed!😁

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    I don't have a picture of the OWB holster for my G26 that arrived this week, but it is a superb holster. I've never carried OWB but I think that with the right jacket, it might work for me now.
    Which one did you end up with? Tony’s OWB2 has become my standard, I’ve sent him an embarrassing amount of money the last year.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I'm anxiously awaiting my G19 + TLR7 AIWB from Tony. Already had one, but need a new dot-capable one.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Which one did you end up with? Tony’s OWB2 has become my standard, I’ve sent him an embarrassing amount of money the last year.
    I got the OWB2 with a 10 degree cant in coyote brown. My G26 disappears under a blazer as long as the blazer isn't buttoned. I want to be able to carry more than a G43 when I have to tuck in my shirt! Maybe I should have tried one of Tony's IWB models but I've never found any IWB holster that works nearly as well for me as AIWB. The universal comes closest, but that still leaves me carrying the G43.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    I got the OWB2 with a 10 degree cant in coyote brown. My G26 disappears under a blazer as long as the blazer isn't buttoned. I want to be able to carry more than a G43 when I have to tuck in my shirt! Maybe I should have tried one of Tony's IWB models but I've never found any IWB holster that works nearly as well for me as AIWB. The universal comes closest, but that still leaves me carrying the G43.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
    I carry IWB when I can (and have several of Tony’s great IWBs) but I have a hip to hip surgical scar that is very often too sensitive for inside the pants. The OWB has proven to be a fantastic option for me, quite concealable under an overshirt or jacket. I’m not one to try to conceal with an untucked T-shirt anyways, I look too sloppy and can’t stand it. 10 degree cant OWB2 is my happy place.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List