Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: SIG Stops Production of .40 S&W Pistols

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Just saw sone if on social media claiming SIG NH is just shut down completely for a couple weeks due to a cluster of positive ‘rona cases among employees. Supposedly per a Davidson’s rep.
    Apparently confirmed but it's only a partial shut down.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Apparently confirmed but it's only a partial shut down.
    I hope it's not the entire QC dept. If both guys are out sick, that'll be bad.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    Full size and subcompact 320’s in 40 and 45 were eliminated. I’m guessing that they sold more 45s than 40s so the 45s stuck around and the 40’s went away.
    Just because I want to play with the 320 some day I started following some, now is clearly not the time to buy much of anything. I was following what appears to me to be an unremarkable P320 compact in .45ACP and was stunned when it went for $1,300....really? Maybe because it is temporarily out of production?

Hard to believe where this current market is.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    Just because I want to play with the 320 some day I started following some, now is clearly not the time to buy much of anything. I was following what appears to me to be an unremarkable P320 compact in .45ACP and was stunned when it went for $1,300....really? Maybe because it is temporarily out of production?
    Hard to believe where this current market is.
    I was speaking with a friend who runs the training division of a decent size range. I was discussing selling several firearms I don't use any more - primarily a Kahr P9 Covert and a skinny rail P220ST. He advised that "anything shaped like a gun" is selling for top dollar right now.

Looking at the IOP option, the P320 Compact in 45 is backordered which means its available in 60-120 day. The full size 45 is listed as "unavailable" and the full size 40 is listed as "back ordered." A lot of the pricing seems to be driven by what you can get your hands on TODAY. The "TODAY!" premium seems quite high.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    I was speaking with a friend who runs the training division of a decent size range. I was discussing selling several firearms I don't use any more - primarily a Kahr P9 Covert and a skinny rail P220ST. He advised that "anything shaped like a gun" is selling for top dollar right now.

Looking at the IOP option, the P320 Compact in 45 is backordered which means its available in 60-120 day. The full size 45 is listed as "unavailable" and the full size 40 is listed as "back ordered." A lot of the pricing seems to be driven by what you can get your hands on TODAY. The "TODAY!" premium seems quite high.
    Along those lines, I sold, thru the LGS, a Glock .45 GAP. The key was including a few boxes of ammo.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List