Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trijicon DI night sights

On Trijicon's page for the sights they list "accessories" which include replacement fiber optic and the "colored rings." The listed price is $30 for multiple colors of fiber optic and $70 for the 3 color variety pack of rings. Individual rings and fiber are also available. I think the concept is neat but I was a little off put by the cost of just configuring the sights, apparently you just get a basic set and need to get the accessories to make changes. I think the benefit is the customization of the sights so why not create a package with all the choices? At a retail cost of $200 to configure my preferred orange ring front sight I'm just not interested. That's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MD7305 View Post
    On Trijicon's page for the sights they list "accessories" which include replacement fiber optic and the "colored rings." The listed price is $30 for multiple colors of fiber optic and $70 for the 3 color variety pack of rings. Individual rings and fiber are also available. I think the concept is neat but I was a little off put by the cost of just configuring the sights, apparently you just get a basic set and need to get the accessories to make changes. I think the benefit is the customization of the sights so why not create a package with all the choices? At a retail cost of $200 to configure my preferred orange ring front sight I'm just not interested. That's just my opinion.
    That is beyond ridiculous, literally threaded plastic. I suspect the aftermarket will quickly step in and correct this.
    Taking a break from social media.

Decided to put comparison pics including the Trijicon DI in a new thread since it could be useful even if someone isn't interested in these particular sights.

I'll try to get some photos later tonight of the front/rear sight picture at various slide lengths.

User Tag List