Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frankford F10 progressive press

HAS ELECTROLYTES LittleLebowski's Avatar

Frankford F10 progressive press

10 stages, swages, and the dies move to the brass not the inverse. Thereís not a lot of data out there on these yet. In my experience, Frankford backs their products very well.

NatchezSS has these listed at $412, but you canít order them yet.

Very interesting. @Tokarev

Name:  A08D3044-2E94-415E-AE66-4E91DD4FFB9E.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  17.4 KB
    #RESIST

Whoa!

If this is an actual product and not some kind of a crazy vapor wear this will be a "game changer."

https://www.frankfordarsenal.com/rel...s/1135898.html

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Whoa!

If this is an actual product and not some kind of a crazy vapor wear this will be a "game changer."

https://www.frankfordarsenal.com/rel...s/1135898.html

Agreed, even though itís very probably made in China.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Agreed, even though itís very probably made in China.
    No doubt it is an import. I'll be surprised if it isn't.

I am wondering when Hornady is going to announce a Lock N Load Progressive Pro Master Deluxe Supreme or whatever. I think they need to release a press with at least 6 die stations and an updated primer system.

No doubt it is an import. I'll be surprised if it isn't.

I am wondering when Hornady is going to announce a Lock N Load Progressive Pro Master Deluxe Supreme or whatever. I think they need to release a press with at least 6 die stations and an updated primer system.

It would be nice, their design seems to close to being finished, just needs a little bit of improvement.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    It would be nice, their design seems to close to being finished, just needs a little bit of improvement.
    The LNL is a good workable press. But five stations isn't enough in the era of bullet feeders and powder check dies.

The LNL is a good workable press. But five stations isn't enough in the era of bullet feeders and powder check dies.

I sure came close to buying one before I found a good deal on a 650.
    #RESIST

I'm very interested.
    Nice people fall to the manipulator. The manipulator crumbles under the assertive. The assertive shrinks before the aggressive. The aggressive have no plan for the assaultive. The assaultive are unprepared for the homicidal.

It looks like they sell the case feeder and bullet feeder separate from the press.

https://www.natchezss.com/frankford-...0-station.html
    Press is $650

https://www.natchezss.com/frankford-...ive-press.html
    Case feeder is $200

https://www.natchezss.com/frankford-...ive-press.html
    Bullet feeder is $380

That's $1230 for a 10 station with case/bullet feeders vs. a $2100 1050 with 7 stations and no bullet feeder.

I know, you get what you pay for. But man.....that is very, very intriguing for the price, flexibility, and the ability to have a lockout die with separate seat/crimp stations. I figure if I can get lee systems to be reliable and accurate, I can probably do the same with this thing.
    Nice people fall to the manipulator. The manipulator crumbles under the assertive. The assertive shrinks before the aggressive. The aggressive have no plan for the assaultive. The assaultive are unprepared for the homicidal.

Lowly Production C-Class olstyn's Avatar
    Yeah, a 6th station would be nice in terms of letting me separate seat and crimp while still using both a bullet feeder and a powder check die, and it would be sweet to have primer pocket swaging built in and a primer feed system that was less (not?) susceptible to getting jammed up by loose flakes of powder and/or other debris. I wouldn't replace my existing LNL AP if Hornady came out with such a press, but I'd surely be jealous of people who bought them.

User Tag List