Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Laugo Arms Alien Pistol...

Laugo Arms Alien Pistol...

I just picked up this baby yesterday. Can't wait to shoot it. Its like nothing I ever owned before.

Anybody have one here?

I’m a little short on funds for that. Good looking pistol tho.

Bac 1023, I've gotta admit, I'm a bit jealous of your apparently unlimited discretionary spending budget-where do you find all this esoteric stuff, anyhow??

I don't think I'm stepping out too much on a limb by stating that I doubt that any other of us here have one of them....

Your findings/acquisitions are interesting, though-thanks for your reporting and images.

Best, Jon

Very jealous. Would like to hear how it compares in recoil to a 2011 or other heavy competition oriented gun. Also very interested in the precision you can eek out with a red dot from sandbags or a rest.

I think it will a be a sample of one on this forum. I hope you will be able to wring it out and say if the flat shooting, minimally recoiling claims are true. Congrats on obtaining a truly fascinating gun.

Quote Originally Posted by JonInWA View Post
    Bac 1023, I've gotta admit, I'm a bit jealous of your apparently unlimited discretionary spending budget-where do you find all this esoteric stuff, anyhow??

I don't think I'm stepping out too much on a limb by stating that I doubt that any other of us here have one of them....

Your findings/acquisitions are interesting, though-thanks for your reporting and images.

Best, Jon
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    I think it will a be a sample of one on this forum. I hope you will be able to wring it out and say if the flat shooting, minimally recoiling claims are true. Congrats on obtaining a truly fascinating gun.
    Hehe. Mine from a couple weeks ago.

Congrats that they got yours to you, BAC!

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post

Congrats that they got yours to you, BAC!
    You're probably Bac1023's son or brother, admit it....

Best, Jon

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post

Next match. Limited minor. Some ̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ here does that with a Glock from appendix, and we still don't think he's crazy. Not too bad, at least @Mr. White
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Next match. Limited minor. Some ̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ here does that with a Glock from appendix, and we still don't think he's crazy. Not too bad, at least @Mr. White
    I ordered a G20 appendix holster which should be coming sometime soon. The Alien should fit in that holster with minimal heat forming. I like red dots so it'd be Open minor... still waiting on extended base pads for magazines, though.

If magazine capacity laws come into play and we are all limited to 10-15 rounds, then I would absolutely run it.

Quote Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
    I just picked up this baby yesterday. Can't wait to shoot it. Its like nothing I ever owned before.

Anybody have one here?

That’s an amazing looking piece. Congrats.

User Tag List