Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Laugo Arms Alien Pistol...

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    There are a couple people working on 170mm mag extensions.
    If they’re reliable, I would totally goof off in Open with that gun like higher cap CO.

You gonna load it with a 9 mm Major? I am all for goofing off, otherwise I wouldn't be shooting Single Stack, but at least I get a major pf benefit out of it. Doubt there is much hope for a wider adoption if they have to compete handicapped.
    Methinks it would've had a better chance in the US if it came chambered in .40.
    “Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    You gonna load it with a 9 mm Major? I am all for goofing off, otherwise I wouldn't be shooting Single Stack, but at least I get a major pf benefit out of it. Doubt there is much hope for a wider adoption if they have to compete handicapped.
    Methinks it would've had a better chance in the US if it came chambered in .40.
    I think in Europe, some people are campaigning it successfully with a compensator and 9 major.

For me, I just don’t like reloading so would love 30+ rounds of minor in a fun to shoot gun.

The whole competitive / not competitive thing is overrated, IMO.

Max Michel beat Open with a CO gun at Area 6. The same competition that Production beat PCC...

I’d mentally just look to beat CO with my BBQ gun and have fun with friends.
    Pointing at cardboard things....

User Tag List