Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TaurusTX 22

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Never got that feedback as both daughters are now @ college and the parents moved out west as well.
    Well, dang! Thanks!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    So far I've got almost 1800 rounds split between 2 of these, one optic and one standard with 8 magazines to feed them, about 75% of the rounds have been suppressed. These things just....run. I've had a couple hiccups with plastic flashing in the magazine, and recommend the optic ready model for suppressor use (no thread adapters to put on your can).

It's almost cheating to shoot paster size groups one hand at 10 yards with these. I've cleaned and lubed them once since the initial lube/clean after purchase. It's the best trainer in regards to how it works/capacity/etc. that I've come across yet for a striker duty gun that isn't a Glock 19/44 setup.

My gripe is the rear sight being pretty dang janky, but that's acceptable given the Red Dot's performance in my opinion.
    Last edited by jeep45238; 01-20-2022 at 01:32 PM.

I have a Back in Stock notifications for these at Grabagun in case I actually decide to pull the trigger. I get notified a couple times a week. $459.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind06 View Post
    It has a Beretta 92 look with an open slide design.
    I read on another forum that they will be selling the top end so existing customers can build this as well.
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by joenuclear View Post
    Link?
    https://www.shoptaurus.com/taurustx-...-kit-tx22cmpkt

It's sold out but exists. I didn't research the site, so don't know if it's legit or not. Just the first link that popped up.
    David S.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    https://www.shoptaurus.com/taurustx-...-kit-tx22cmpkt

It's sold out but exists. I didn't research the site, so don't know if it's legit or not. Just the first link that popped up.
    It's legitimate, but not likely to be in stock for a while (there's not a surplus of the pistols on the market yet, so the slide uppers are going towards making complete guns).

User Tag List