Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow's infamous vagina-scented candles nearly burnt down a home

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Buying stuff from Goop is like buying a color case-harded Korth or a supercar: A sign from the Almighty that you have too much money.
    Maybe so, but if I could afford a Ferrari, you know I would.

And still wouldn’t touch Paltrow even if she lost her mind and asked.

Site Supporter
    This is not a new phenomenon. With nearly 3 decades on the job, and having been to hundreds, if not thousands domestics, I can say with certainty this is not the first time that scent has nearly wrecked a household....

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Buying stuff from Goop is like buying a color case-harded Korth or a supercar: A sign from the Almighty that you have too much money.
    But unlike a mass-produced pheromone-like candle, at least a Ferrari purchase pays the salary of talented engineers and artisans, guaranteeing that craftsmanship continues to exist a little longer...

Says the guy who builds some bespoke stuff, anyway.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Site Supporter
    This is why America is great.

Americans invent innovative products that have no sensible purpose, and they sell those products to other Americans and all that pointless innovation and money flying around keeps the economy going.

Do the Taliban have vagina scented candles? No! That’s why we’re better!

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    This is not a new phenomenon. With nearly 3 decades on the job, and having been to hundreds, if not thousands domestics, I can say with certainty this is not the first time that scent has nearly wrecked a household....
    Like this?

(Hope that works.)
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    I am trying to make scents of all this, but I admit to floundering over the matter.
    That's ok, we'll let you off the hook.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    You guys have this all wrong. The candles smell like a normal beeswax candle. It’s Gwyneth’s va jay jay that is legendarily whack; she’s had trouble with bees in there since she was a kid. #fact
    She and Brad Pitt dated. Rumor has it that his impassioned plea to know "What's in the box!?" in the movie SEVEN was bolstered by that relationship.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter
    If I made a "Sweaty Sack" candle, could I make enough to retire? Or, do I have to be famous first?

I don't mind licensing my pheromones for profit.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

"I want in!"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Now a few moments for our historical topical musical interlude-

-and now, back to the ranch, where our heroine has improbably started a fire with her womanhood...
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

User Tag List