Thread: Making .300 Blackout from .223/5.56 and need a saw?

Site Supporter

Making .300 Blackout from .223/5.56 and need a saw?

Seems like several new threads on .300 BO lately, and an increased interest in making the brass from a parent case. I’m not making .300 anymore and have no use for the saw I have. If anyone needs it, I’m happy to loan it out to any PF’er; just pay the shipping. Send it home when you’re done or to the next in line. It’s a small brass saw blade- electric motor deal with a clamp and jig. Does pretty good work although I wouldn’t mind a more substantial piece for large jobs. I’ll post a pic tomorrow when I get home.

Site Supporter
    Name:  5E304C88-6E75-422C-A6AD-5313547525E3.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  49.5 KB

Welcome to a year of Site Supporter status, thank you for your generosity @TOTS. Be sure to check out the private forums
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Welcome to a year of Site Supporter status, thank you for your generosity @TOTS. Be sure to check out the private forums
    Aww, man!! Unexpected but appreciated. I was just happy to be able to offer something to the community. I’m definitely a low man on the totem pole here talent-wise and have gained much. So it’s too rare that I can contribute. Again, thanks!

User Tag List