Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Since folks here like color case hardened guns, for those with too much money: Korth

Since folks here like color case hardened guns, for those with too much money: Korth

You’re welcome. Now you know what to do with the next round of household stimulus checks.

https://www.ballisticmag.com/2020/12...er-first-look/

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    I don't have enough "households" or people living in the one I have to suck $9000 from my friends and neighbors (OK, from the government printing press) in stimulus checks. LOL

Dave

I am fortunate enough to have a few firearms on which Doug Turnbull's team performed the colored case hardening magic. Pictures do not do justice to the finished item. Here are a couple of examples.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    I am fortunate enough to have a few firearms on which Doug Turnbull's team performed the colored case hardening magic. Pictures do not do justice to the finished item. Here are a couple of examples.
    Oh my. That revolver!
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Yeah, those are nice, @farscott
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Looks nice. Korth has some revolvers with high gloss finishes that are very nice and very expensive but my matte finish National Standard suits me just fine.

Nothing against a nice color-cased finish, but you get a much more useful finish for a gun you actually shoot (DLC) on the Mongoose/National Standard revolver, and you also save roughly $5000.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    These pictures are stimulating my household, all right.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Hammertime
    Frick that is gorgeous.

I love case colors as much as the next guy, but it just doesn’t work on a Korth, it’s too modern-looking.

User Tag List