Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roger GP100, what prevents cylinder forward movement when cylinder open?

Quote Originally Posted by Rmiked View Post
    Was the repair of that staked part difficult to do yourself?

My mistake. You replaced the ejector spring, not the Crane Pivot Lock spring. Watching the repair videos, that ejector spring does not look difficult to replace.

I still am curious how hard it would be to replace Crane Pivot Lock spring?
    I can't help you on that. I tend to dive in and do a lot of repairs and tuning on my revolvers, but I don't have any experience with staked in parts, so I haven't tried that one. I try to operate on the premise that- "A man needs to know his limitations."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmiked View Post
    Got a minute or so in and then turned off.

There are some very good videos posted by knowledgeable people, all which are well worth watching. This isn’t one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pol View Post
    Got a minute or so in and then turned off.

There are some very good videos posted by knowledgeable people, all which are well worth watching. This isn’t one of them.
    I stayed with it longer but that was overall my experience, too -- though I'll allow that dude in the video appears new to revolvers and is finding his way through "out loud", as it were.

Any videos you think are especially worth linking?
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

User Tag List