Thread: Cyclists (of all skill levels) Wanted

Site Supporter

Cyclists (of all skill levels) Wanted

For the past several years I've been involved in an annual charity bicycle ride that covers 310 miles from Pittsburgh to D.C. along the famous Great Alleghany Passage and the historic Chesapeake and Ohio Canal Tow Path. Several of you have supported me in this effort which I greatly appreciate. Several of you have also asked me to post up more information about when and how to register.

Today is 310 day which is the kick off to our recruiting efforts and the start of our training/social calendar, so I thought I'd post this up to see if there are any cyclists interested in joining the ride.

Here is a link to the ride's website that contains many of the details about the ride: https://rideallegheny.org/ and how to register.

The money raised from this ride goes to Operation Second Chance, a Maryland based organization that provides assistance to wounded, ill or injured military veterans.

If anyone is interested in joining in on the ride and has questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks!

Attachment 68642
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Tag List