Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92X Performance

Beretta 92X Performance

I picked this up recently, but haven't had it to the range yet. Anybody have one here?

They seem like very well built pistols. Its a little heavy at 48oz unloaded, but I like that. Looking forward to shooting it.

Last edited by bac1023; 12-19-2020 at 06:17 PM.

Site Supporter
    Very nice. Shot it and tell us.

I would strongly consider spending money I really do not have if it came with fixed sights for carry.

I would be even closer if the were 3 dot night signs from the factory
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    Very nice. Shot it and tell us.

I would strongly consider spending money I really do not have if it came with fixed sights for carry.

I would be even closer if the were 3 dot night signs from the factory
    They aren't exactly cheap, but I think a great value for the dollar at around $1400 give or take.

Would be a very heavy carry gun though. Not something I would carry, but I guess some could. Figure with ammo, you are well over 50oz

Site Supporter
    60 ish oz loaded.

Light recoiling I suspect.

A quality holster and belt would be key.

My go to belt for something like this would a 5 stitch , polymer reinforced Wilderness brand belt as I own it already and it works well with a full sized, all steel 1911/2mags/1 flashlight/1 fixed blade loadout.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

I own one. A hell of a shooter!! Accurate as can be and very soft shooting. I installed a set of LOK grips on mine. Local Sportsman’s Warehouse has one in the counter for $1300.

92X performance available for same as a lame sig legion or a bare bones dan Wesson 1911. While it’s apples v oranges still pretty easy choice for me!

Quote Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
    I picked this up recently, but haven't had it to the range yet. Anybody have one here?

They seem like very well built pistols. Its a little heavy at 48oz unloaded, but I like that. Looking forward to shooting it.

So cool. Hope I’ll get to shoot that someday. .

Quote Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
    They aren't exactly cheap, but I think a great value for the dollar at around $1400 give or take.

Would be a very heavy carry gun though. Not something I would carry, but I guess some could. Figure with ammo, you are well over 50oz
    They are competition guns. Thats why the weight is so heavy. Looks like the Beretta's answer to the CZ.

Very nice pistol and I particularly like the cocked and locked option.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    They are competition guns. Thats why the weight is so heavy. Looks like the Beretta's answer to the CZ.

Very nice pistol and I particularly like the cocked and locked option.
    Thanks

Yes, Beretta’s answer to the Shadow 2 Production Competition pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    So cool. Hope I’ll get to shoot that someday. .
    Definitely Bucky

User Tag List