Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: secondcitycop.blogspot.com down?

secondcitycop.blogspot.com down?

http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

Not sure if this has been censored or the owner is afraid to post publicly now. It’s a shame, I liked this blog.
    #RESIST

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    That blog is private, now. You’ll have to contact the owner in order to read it.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Well, that’s annoying. I’ve been reading it for years.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Statement From Second City Cop
    Well, this was certainly a long time coming. Fifteen years, over 22,000 posts, almost two million comments and God knows how many attempts to silence us. But it might finally be over…at least this version of it.

Over the weekend, we received information from a contact at Google that internal chat/e-mails led them to believe that certain precautions we had taken over the years had been breached by Google. We had gotten similar warnings from others in the past, and we dealt with or ignored them as the situation warranted. But this one was different.

And this one – on the heels of Big Tech’s wholesale attack on the President, Parler and center-right to right-leaning authors, politicians and voices – pointed to a countdown that had far less time than we had thought. Most likely, far less time than you think, too. The blacklisting has begun, even if you won’t see it. You should – the wholesale abandonment of the President, the denunciations, the, “I wasn’t really with him” self-serving statements. Sound familiar? It should…if you have any recollections of the show trials behind the Iron Curtain, in Southeast Asia, in assorted Middle East kleptocracies.

Disavowal and re-education is on tap. What Senator McCarthy is remembered for – “Are you now or have you ever been…” has been twisted, refined (Bake that cake!), and exacerbated (Parler is only the first of many). They don’t want “unity.” They want Compliance and as the last fifteen years have shown, we aren’t really good at compliance. The amount of personal data available to “woke companies” who would deny commerce or service based on beliefs, contributions, investments (not Green enough!), social media posting, employment (cops not welcome here), bumper stickers – Have you heard of Operation Choke Point? Look it up and imagine it drilled down to individual citizens. Orwell’s 1984? It’s here.
    "There are two ways to do most anything- right and again."

If the things hinted at in that quote are true. It's time to either leak these emails and 'chat' logs to groups like Wiki-Leaks and/or look for ways to use the extensive government regulation against them.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    If the things hinted at in that quote are true..
    I was going to make a wise ass comment about not being able to stream Red Dawn but then I looked on Amazon Prime Video:
    This video is currently unavailable
    to watch in your location
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    I was going to make a wise ass comment about not being able to stream Red Dawn but then I looked on Amazon Prime Video:
    FUBAR
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

This is a loss. Sad.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Wolf & Richard Levine taking care of the Commonwealth's residents
    "There are two ways to do most anything- right and again."

Site Supporter
    It is the only accurate and honest source for news in Chicago. That and CWB. It is the first thing I read every morning. The City has been trying to get rid of it for years. It will be back in one form or another.

User Tag List