Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: secondcitycop.blogspot.com down?

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    I was going to make a wise ass comment about not being able to stream Red Dawn but then I looked on Amazon Prime Video:
    WTF no RED DAWN

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site Supporter
    I was going to make a wise ass comment about not being able to stream Red Dawn but then I looked on Amazon Prime Video:
    I can apparently rent it for $3.99...

But I’ll resist tonight, as it’s late and I’m taking my youngest son to his second IDPA match tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by GyroF-16; 01-17-2021 at 12:40 AM.

I'm not trying to open up a political can of worms, I know this isn't the place, but why would anyone want to censor them? What kind of information did the blog discuss? I've unfortunately never read it before. Just curious what the reasoning would be (I hate for anyone to lose their blog after 22k posts, that's a lot of work)

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I'm not trying to open up a political can of worms, I know this isn't the place, but why would anyone want to censor them? What kind of information did the blog discuss? I've unfortunately never read it before. Just curious what the reasoning would be (I hate for anyone to lose their blog after 22k posts, that's a lot of work)
    You can use the Wayback Machine to view old websites as they existed. I just pulled a random date from last year:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200426....blogspot.com/
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

He is very critical of CPD brass and their political masters, the county SA (Kim Foxx, a real piece of work that has gang ties and who never saw a banger that shouldn’t be released on a I-bond) - so he is always in the field of fire.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

On a daily basis, secondcitycop addressed issues of crime, policing, and politics via the blogosphere in a manner similar to how "Jack Dunphy" addressed LA and LAPD issues as an OpEd guy in print & digital newspaper.

When real crime stats, specific events, "do as I say not as I do" behavior by badmin and managers, and promotional process monkeywrenching all gets exposed, the badmin and managers get quite upset.

Two locations with Jack's work:
    https://www.nationalreview.com/author/jack-dunphy/
    https://pjmedia.com/blog/author/jackdunphy/

Kim Foxx is a piece of shit who should be in jail right beside most of the people she and her office set free.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Kim Foxx is a piece of shit who should be in jail right beside most of the people she and her office set free.
    This cannot be stated enough.

Site Supporter
    Is it wrong to hope Biden or Harris appoints them to some/any federal position just to get them out of PA? I'm thinking ambassadors to the Democratic Republic of the Congo would be about right.
    From your words, to sloe Joe's ears. . . ffs

President-elect Joe Biden has picked Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the U.S. Senate.
    "There are two ways to do most anything- right and again."

Quote Originally Posted by mark7 View Post
    From your words, to sloe Joe's ears. . . ffs
    Then they'd be in a position to take Chinese rare-earth mining graft with less oversight. Win-Win for President Elect Asterisk.

And yes, in a just world, Kim Foxx would be swallowed by a sudden smoking crack in the earth's crust, never to be seen again.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

User Tag List