Thread: RFI: SF Fury DFT holster

Site Supporter

RFI: SF Fury DFT holster

For those who have a Surefire Fury DFT hand light; what are you using for a pouch? Looking for black kydex with a tech lock to attach to a 2in duty belt. Blade tech/Comp-tac don't have anything.

Won’t the V70 work? Thinking it’ll fit any of the 1” lights bezel up? My older Fury fits in them.

I just switched work handhelds to a different model and I’m using a black taco pouch (double) that is working well. But it’s obviously not kydex though.

t

Wilder Tactical makes a flashlight pouch that should work.

Check these guys out.....

http://forcetech.biz

I have been using his products for my Surefire lights on duty for years with zero issues. Outstanding quality and customer service.

I've also used ForceTech. Only place I could find that could do a bezel down Strion kydex. Works great.

Site Supporter
    Thanks everyone! I will check out those suggestions.

Site Supporter

UPDATE

So, based on input and some searching of the interwebs I chose to order a Force-Tech light holster. I am glad that I did. Within 48 hours of placing the order I received a text from Jim the owner. He send a photo of the different SF Fury models to make sure mine would fit. A of days later I received notification that my order was shipping. The holster is absolutely top shelf. The fit is perfect. Force-Tech customer service is as well. While I have no experience with their other products I suspect I will in the future. Buy with confidence from this maker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    So, based on input and some searching of the interwebs I chose to order a Force-Tech light holster. I am glad that I did. Within 48 hours of placing the order I received a text from Jim the owner. He send a photo of the different SF Fury models to make sure mine would fit. A of days later I received notification that my order was shipping. The holster is absolutely top shelf. The fit is perfect. Force-Tech customer service is as well. While I have no experience with their other products I suspect I will in the future. Buy with confidence from this maker.
    Glad you like it! His other products are just as good. I have been using his AR mag pouches and radio holster as well.

Phlster has a cool mag pouch that would probably work well. I’ve seen pics of guys running their modlites in them.

User Tag List