Thread: RFI WML and Laser Holsters

Site Supporter

RFI WML and Laser Holsters

I was looking at holsters for a TLR8AG at the usual places, I haven't seen any that work for a 17 or 34 length gun.( JM Custom Kydex, DarkStar Gear, Raven, Phlster)

Does anyone have any recommendations? I am looking at using a G45 potentially with a small comp. Also I am used to using a 17 length holster(P30LS) and they work well for me.
    I am converting to the Glock side primarily for RDS.

I may also be considering the TLR 2 HL G (Green laser and 1000 Lumen Light combination) I do not see many options for those either.

Do holsters for larger lights work with smaller lights? I try to support the businesses on PF, but am willing to branch out to find what I need.

JMCK lists the TL8A is listed for some pistols, but not others. I'd email Tony and ask about the combos you're interested in.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnalis Discipulo View Post
    I am looking at using a G45 potentially with a small comp. Also I am used to using a 17 length holster(P30LS) and they work well for me.
    Attachment 67005
    on my owb2(p07-tlr8) i specified in the comment section, that i wanted the end of the holster left open to accommodate any type of comp. took about 6 weeks. probably i'll get one for my G19+tlr8 as well, it seems to print less and carry more securely than the RCS Perun

might hold off on the TLR2G.... it looks to me as if, on future models, a Streamlight TLR9 has enough space to fit a laser at the 12 oclock, all youd need to find is a comp that is cutout at 6 oclock to make space. This leaves you with a much thinner profile plus the same holsters fit for both standard and laser TLR9.

Its four items to sell in a combo to anyone that owns a Glock : TLR9ag, barrel, comp, holster... Sounds expensive but since shooters can't buy ammo anyways some of them have the funds.

Ok so this product doesnt exist yet but its so obvious that im sure its prototyped at Stream light skunkworks already

Site Supporter
    I'm wearing my JM Custom for my G19.5 with TLR-8ag/DPP and it is G17 length. He does not have G34 length with TLR-8, I tried.
    --Jason--

User Tag List