Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Karl Sokol 3" M10

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    I think Park is a great finish especially on your "black coffee" revolver.

Park doesn't photograph well since it is so dark and non-reflective. I assume your sample looks much better in person.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    It does. It doesn't help that my phone typically doesn't take very good pics in general.

I was shooting with the tritium sight yesterday. At 20 yards the rounds were dead nuts.

I was shooting an osama bin laden target and I could just cover his face and shoot the fucker in the face untill I ran out of ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Did you get checkered or the 320s?
    320. I was considering the tactical Dimond but I think the 320 is grippy enough. She's only a .38 after all.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    320. I was considering the tactical Dimond but I think the 320 is grippy enough. She's only a .38 after all.
    Yeah, Amanda has the 320s on her M15. They definitely look better and are less pokey when not wearing a shirt between the gun and skin.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Black Coffee, indeed. T'is a really well thought out piece from the pic. I wonder who made those grips? They are subtly masterful.
    Those look like Ahrends Retro Banana grip that somebody stained darker maybe with a little reshaping at the speedloader cut : http://ahrendsgripsusa.com/retro.htm

That is a really really solid looking revolver. I was thinking about cutting down a 4" 21 to something like that, but stumbled onto a 3" 629 and abandoned the project.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by revolvergeek View Post
    I was thinking about cutting down a 4" 21 to something like that...
    Ack! Noooooooo!!!
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    I wonder who made those grips? They are subtly masterful.
    I'm virtually certain that they're Ahrends (http://www.ahrendsgripsusa.com/tactical.htm). They're gorgeous but not my first choice for a gun that kicks much.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Ack! Noooooooo!!!
    I just said that I was thinking about it. I didn't actually break out the hacksaw.

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    I'm virtually certain that they're Ahrends (http://www.ahrendsgripsusa.com/tactical.htm). They're gorgeous but not my first choice for a gun that kicks much.

Okie John
    Ironically the same grips that I have on this gun.

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Ironically the same grips that I have on this gun.
    Different strokes, amigo.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

User Tag List