Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Karl Sokol 3" M10

Site Supporter
    @snow white - Nice! I got a 3" holster for mine, but I carry IWB rather than AIWB. Besides, I already have a 4" holster for my 4" guns. I'm probably going with horsehide for an OWB for the 3".

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    @snow white - Nice! I got a 3" holster for mine, but I carry IWB rather than AIWB. Besides, I already have a 4" holster for my 4" guns. I'm probably going with horsehide for an OWB for the 3".
    I feel like I need a nice lether owb now
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    Why yes...of course, you do.

I cut an inch off my 4" holster when I got my m66. It's even more comfy now

Ryan Grizzle makes a good horsehide piece of leather

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    I cut an inch off my 4" holster when I got my m66. It's even more comfy now
    I feel like I could do the same now that I've had it on for a bit now. We will see...
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

https://www.kramerleather.com/collec...e-gun-holsters

Kramer horsehide... that gun deserves it.

New Guy From Texas

I just found this forum by accident and really like what I am reading. This is my first post and I really like the 3" revolvers as well. I know you all love the S&W's and I have had a few over the years, and liked them as well, but I am a dyed in the wool Ruger revolver guy. I have 4 of them. Two 38sp/.357mag's and two .41mag's. The one that fits in here and is one of my favorite carry weapons is my stainless DAO 3" GP-100. Ive dons some work to it like bead blasting the shiny finish, dehorned the frame and trigger job. Here is that one:

The other is my 4" stainless Ruger Redhawk in .41mag. I cut the 5.5" barrel to 4" and recrowned it. I machined a slot into the top strap for the new front sight. I dehorned the gun, bead blasted the stainless surface and did a trigger job. On this gun I also rounded the grip corners an worked the grips to match. This is my usual field carry gun when I am hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex41mag View Post
    Welcome to PF. Mods here are shit.

If you keep posting pics like this, then you may find yourself becoming a gunsmith. That’s really nice work.

Okie John
    Last edited by okie john; 07-23-2021 at 07:06 PM.
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Welcome to PF. Mods here are shit.

If you keep posting pics like this, then you may find yourself becoming a gunsmith. That’s really nice work.

Okie John
    Thank you John,
    I've actually been smithing on guns for 15 years. I built a commander sized 1911 for my oldest son from a raw slide and frame. I built a Government sized 1911 for my younger son. He carried it in IRAQ. He is a Capitan who is also an Airborne Ranger. When I retire in a couple of years I plan on building custom 1911's one off. I'm working on all the documentation and insurance to do so.

Name:  Carls Gun.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  94.4 KB
    Name:  Carls Gun 2.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  84.7 KB
    Last edited by Tex41mag; 07-23-2021 at 08:50 PM.

User Tag List