Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Benchmade Fanboy Thread

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    God, I feel old. I remember when the Axis Lock was a huge, proprietary secret on BladeForums.

Just sayin'. Back to your regular programming.

pat
    I hung out with McHenry and Williams at the Blade Show with Les de Asis when they announced the lock and demonstrated it for the first time.

Yeah, it was a little while ago.
    Every day I convince myself that I can't be more disgusted by what I see our country willingly turning itself into...
    ...and then wake up the next morning only to find just how wrong I was...day after day.

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    God, I feel old. I remember when the Axis Lock was a huge, proprietary secret on BladeForums.

Just sayin'. Back to your regular programming.

pat
    I was just out of high school and had a Buck 110. When I read about the Axis lock in a gun magazine, i thought it was a gimmick. It wasn't until I actually got to play with one that I realized how neat a design that it was.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

I love my benchmades

I've been carrying a basic Benchmade Griptilian for about 8 years now; it has a yellow handle so I can find it if I drop it. The blade stays sharp and it stays locked open; it's easy to get into use and doesn't weigh much. It does what a knife needs to do (mostly opening mail and recalcitrant snack packages) and was not a financial investment. If it ever breaks I'll buy another one.

Only a matter of time before I cave and order one of these...

Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

User Tag List