Thread: New Beretta APX parts

New Beretta APX parts

If you're one of the people out there with an APX, Beretta is bringing in some new parts for the guns. One of the first is the Beretta APX extended slide stop, which fixes the slide stop reach issue that some people had with the gun.

More parts are coming in soon!

I am glad they're supporting the APX the way they do. People like to complain, but given what was available at launch time, it has to be one of the better product launches in recent memory.

Quote Originally Posted by homeyclaus View Post
    I am glad they're supporting the APX the way they do. People like to complain, but given what was available at launch time, it has to be one of the better product launches in recent memory.
    Beretta is 100% committed to supporting the APX, they're not going to have a repeat of the PX4 here

Wish I could find the rdo version right now.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

The Target is billed as having an extended slide stop. Any idea if this is that part? I'll try one of these when they're in stock.

I'm sure it's been said elsewhere, but the Compact-to-Full grip adapter also works with the 21-round magazine. Yeah, it's a little long, but it feels good in the hand and it makes a nice reload.

Is there a list of coming parts out there in the ether?

Quote Originally Posted by fly out View Post
    The Target is billed as having an extended slide stop. Any idea if this is that part? I'll try one of these when they're in stock.

I'm sure it's been said elsewhere, but the Compact-to-Full grip adapter also works with the 21-round magazine. Yeah, it's a little long, but it feels good in the hand and it makes a nice reload.

Is there a list of coming parts out there in the ether?
    This is the same part as the one on the target, yeah. I wish I had a list, I get trickles from my man inside Beretta so I don't really have an idea what/when stuff will be available.

Happy to see them continue to expand support for the APX. A while back, before the panics, I bought an APX centurion. Sometime later I bought a Compact grip module and some spare mags in both flavors. Now I’ve got a reliable affordable pistol that’s readily convertible back and forth between two sizes that I’m finding useful.

Really, I need to up my holster game for the gun. Last I checked JM Custom Kydex was offering holsters for the APX Centurion, which is about all I need.

Site Supporter
    I would really like to try an APX with a manual safety. The manual safety appears to be well done from pictures I have seen, but I would have to see one in person to really know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Happy to see them continue to expand support for the APX. A while back, before the panics, I bought an APX centurion. Sometime later I bought a Compact grip module and some spare mags in both flavors. Now I’ve got a reliable affordable pistol that’s readily convertible back and forth between two sizes that I’m finding useful.

Really, I need to up my holster game for the gun. Last I checked JM Custom Kydex was offering holsters for the APX Centurion, which is about all I need.
    I EDC my compact in a Clinger holster mostly. Not sure what makes it better than my other Kydex IWB's, but it is.

User Tag List