Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: New Jack Reacher series on Amazon Prime

Site Supporter
    I did mention in Books about an author who had his Mitch Rapp clone move his fully auto AR-15 to semimanual. BTW, listening to a Stephen King assassin who is really a good guy book and how he puts a silencer (called a potato) on a Ruger GP-100. It does blow up when used. Not a real potato. Billy Summers is the book. No major supernatural antics except for a passing by of the Overlook.

Site Supporter
    I've never read the books and probably never will. I've not seen the Cruise movie. And likely never will. I started the Amazon series the other day for something to have on in the background while doing other things. I'm on episode three now and am enjoying it. If nothing else I now know that "Jack Dalton" is still alive. Is McGyver still exploring star gates? Does Reacher carry a Swiss Army Knife? It seems like he would.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashpad View Post
    I've never read the books and probably never will. I've not seen the Cruise movie. And likely never will. I started the Amazon series the other day for something to have on in the background while doing other things. I'm on episode three now and am enjoying it. If nothing else I now know that "Jack Dalton" is still alive. Is McGyver still exploring star gates? Does Reacher carry a Swiss Army Knife? It seems like he would.
    Kind of funny that Bruce McGill is playing a cracker/corrupt mayor who is bedeviled by a former Boston detective, since McGill played a Boston P.D. detective a few years back on the TNT network.

Stargate went off the air a long time back. There was one episode where the Air Force technical nerd lady told McGyver (the technologically clueless colonel) that there were "going to have to McGyver the crap out of this." They filmed the show in Vancouver; one of the main characters finally bought a house there, but then the show was axed the next year.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Just finished the season. I’m in for another!

It was painful to finish, but I did it. I read Reacher in my late teens and early 20s, and they were entertaining then but I can't imagine trying to read them now that I'm old and in my early 40s.

The Terminal List comes out July 1st. I have much higher hopes for it than I did Reacher.

User Tag List