Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arfcom is down - Killed by commies at least down for the moment

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    I just posted for clarification, and agree, this isn't a good thing. One thing I will say, their mods need to pull in the reins as there are some over there that are condoning violence.
    Gotcha.

They seemed to crack down pretty hard on anyone advocating violence of any kind. I never saw any legit bad post or poster stay up.

Now if you're using the godaddy/AWS/Twitter definition then there's no way to meet that standard.

Private companies choosing what is right and wrong for soceity is likely to come to head.

"Private companies can do whatever they want..." may or may not be true, but if it doesn't resonate with folks it's not going to matter. There is a real perception that anything dissenting from the liberal's supposed norm is under attack. And perception is reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Hypothetically, if P-F goes down, how would we get back up? Do we need to establish back-channel communication? @LittleLebowski?
    Wolverines!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Snipers Hide down for "maintenance"

Hypothetically, if P-F goes down, how would we get back up? Do we need to establish back-channel communication? @LittleLebowski?
    I was in the process of gathering contact info for anyone in my Hometown forum and posters I've had interactions with when they killed it. Been doing it since seeing what was coming after Jan 6.

If you have friends you've made here I'd suggest you swap offline contact info with them RFN to get what you need.

I haven't been active here for a couple years (too much to do and not enough time) but if anyone wants to they can email me at roger@tailwindcyclists.com
    I was fortunate enough to host an AFHF class from Todd a year or so before he died and met some solid patriots then.

If I'm doxxed or going to be outed it's going to happen no matter what so fuck 'em. I was stupid enough to use my last name as my screen name years ago.

Here's what I was sending to people on arf in my state to trade info. If someone here knows me or wants to stay in touch just email me and I'll send you mine.

Here's the info I'm asking everyone to share.

Name:
    Phone:
    email:
    County or city:
    OK to share:

I'll have the only master list access for now and can coordinate small regional group or large group email or encrypted text discussion on Signal or Telegram.

It requires trusting me but I don't see any other way and the likelihood of losing arfcom is pretty high at the rate things are going. Besides being on arfcom for a long time I’m a Project Appleseed shoot boss and ran USPSA matches for almost 10 years.

I'm working on securing my Ham license and am hoping to start some radio comms sessions with anyone interested. As we figure that out I'll share more info.

Having a group of capable and trusted people all over the state may come in handy.

If you have another idea on how to do this that might work better I'm open to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Private companies choosing what is right and wrong for soceity is likely to come to head.

"Private companies can do whatever they want..." may or may not be true, but if it doesn't resonate with folks it's not going to matter. There is a real perception that anything dissenting from the liberal's supposed norm is under attack. And perception is reality.
    I think we can safely say it's not just a perception.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomshek View Post
    Thanks. I just saw that on the shitposting Telegram group.

Hopefully it can stay up longer than AWS can kill it next.

I imagine the next step will be for ISP's to just kill anything gun related from being seen. Would a VPN work to defeat an ISP effort to kill it?

I haven't been on the telegram group since the rally in Richmond last January. Trying it now shows "Sorry this group is private" Any way to reconnect? Guess I'll check ARF when/if it returns.

VPN won't work because if the DNS records are pulled, there is no way to connect. Well, maybe if we all know the IP address.

Not that long. Our hosting company isn’t like GoDaddy and our setup is vastly more simple than ARF’s, plus since I own this place, I suspect I can move a bit faster than ARF, unless Brownells is really flexible. That being said, goatboy is a smart dude and the Avila’s genuinely care about freedom; so I bet ARF will be back up and fixed soon.

This is only Monday...I expect all sorts of bad news by Friday.
    #RESIST

The progressive wrongthink purge by big tech will be impossible to stop for at least two years.
    Get ready for a complete and total lockdown on any speech that goes against the progressive narrative.
    But it's cool... it's not the government squashing free speech*.

*unless you consider a government sanctioned, supported and subsidized private monopolistic corporation to be de facto government entity.
    Current American crony capitalism is just as bad as Chinas dictatorial communist capitalism... prove me wrong.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    The progressive wrongthink purge by big tech will be impossible to stop for at least two years.
    Get ready for a complete and total lockdown on any speech that goes against the progressive narrative.
    But it's cool... it's not the government squashing free speech*.

*unless you consider a government sanctioned, supported and subsidized private monopolistic corporation to be de facto government entity.
    Current American crony capitalism is just as bad as Chinas dictatorial communist capitalism... prove me wrong.
    It’s fine, conservatives have the 1st Amendment too. Yup.
    #RESIST

User Tag List