Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arfcom is down - Killed by commies at least down for the moment

Arfcom is down - Killed by commies at least down for the moment

Yeah I know everyone loves to bash barfcom but it's not just neckbeards and mouth breathers. There are a lot of us who are patriots from all walks of life who put up with the idiocy for the knowledge base and connections.

If you haven't already done it get contact info for as many forum friends as possible. Any in your area to rely on and as many as possible in other areas to spread info across networks of patriots.

This is the first step of the hard push to permanently silence dissenting voices.

Besides forum nuts you'd better make a list of local friends and family you can count on for more than a nice evening meal.

Get Signal and Telegram if you don't have them. Get your ham tech, general or expert license and figure out how to use that to communicate with others. The days of freely available real news are over.

The arf owners were working their ass off to get away from AWS but clearly not soon enough. Hopefully they can resurrect it. No matter how much idiocy there was the largest gun board in the world was a huge clearinghouse of information and news making connections between the most hated class of patriots on the planet.

Smaller boards like this are going to be next and what's coming down the pipe will be far worse. Get your shit together!

Are there any further details of exactly what happened, and how? I'm assuming that this is some sort of "hacker" attack, but I have nothing but my own supposition to base that on.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Arf is not down, their domain has been pulled by godaddy, said there was violent activity on.

Things are going to get real interesting if they keep poking the tiger. I'm not condoning violence but there are many that feel like they are being pushed into a corner. Personally I think it is outside influences that are trying to create civil war.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Yep. Site is down.
    Last edited by Tokarev; 01-11-2021 at 03:48 PM.

From Goatboy:

GoDaddy shut down the domain without cause. They said we are are allowing illegal activities here, which is not true. If you know anyone there, let them know they are an enemy of freedom and in violation of their own terms. Once we restore the site we will continue to discuss this situation.

WE WILL SWITCH TO RUN ON - ar15-backup.com - as quickly as we can! Until we recover ar15.com, THAT will be the domain name for this site. Spread it around and we'll post to social media sites as well!
    Daddy loves you. Now go away.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Arf is not down, their domain has been pulled by godaddy, said there was violent activity on.

Things are going to get real interesting if they keep poking the tiger. I'm not condoning violence but there are many that feel like they are being pushed into a corner. Personally I think it is outside influences that are trying to create civil war.
    I realize technically that's different but its a difference without distinction because the result either way is that it's inaccessible.

I don't normally use them but tried the one job work around site I could remember and it was down as well.

I don't think outside sources are trying to create a civil war so much as they're trying to eliminate all dissent which will probably accomplish the same thing.

Lemme get this straight: Go Daddy wants to piss off a whole forum whose members (almost) all own "evil assault weapons"?

Shine on you crazy diamond.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
    From Goatboy:
    GoDaddy shut down the domain without cause. They said we are are allowing illegal activities here, which is not true. If you know anyone there, let them know they are an enemy of freedom and in violation of their own terms. Once we restore the site we will continue to discuss this situation.

WE WILL SWITCH TO RUN ON - ar15-backup.com - as quickly as we can! Until we recover ar15.com, THAT will be the domain name for this site. Spread it around and we'll post to social media sites as well!
    Thanks. I just saw that on the shitposting Telegram group.

Hopefully it can stay up longer than AWS can kill it next.

I imagine the next step will be for ISP's to just kill anything gun related from being seen. Would a VPN work to defeat an ISP effort to kill it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lomshek View Post
    I realize technically that's different but its a difference without distinction because the result either way is that it's inaccessible.

I don't normally use them but tried the one job work around site I could remember and it was down as well.

I don't think outside sources are trying to create a civil war so much as they're trying to eliminate all dissent which will probably accomplish the same thing.
    I just posted for clarification, and agree, this isn't a good thing. One thing I will say, their mods need to pull in the reins as there are some over there that are condoning violence.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Hypothetically, if P-F goes down, how would we get back up? Do we need to establish back-channel communication? @LittleLebowski?
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

User Tag List