Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Arfcom is down - Killed by commies at least down for the moment

Goatboy's latest update:

AR15.com Backup Site Live, Switching to First Amendment Friendly Site Registrar

On Monday, January 11, 2021, I received notice from our site registrar that AR15.com had violated their terms of service and that AR15.com would be shut down immediately. The registrar’s decision to de-platform AR15.com was final and no method to appeal was offered.

It remains unclear specifically what content allegedly violated the registrar’s terms of service.

However, I am happy to report that we have found a new, First Amendment-friendly site registrar and we have begun the process of transitioning AR15.com to the new registrar.

We expect the switchover to take up to 5 days. During that time, our famous “AR15.com” URL will not be usable. Once the switchover is complete, AR15.com will be fully restored to normal function.

In the meantime, I welcome freedom lovers and firearm enthusiasts to visit us at our temporary URL: www.ar15-backup.com. We will post on the backup site when the normal AR15.com has been completely restored.

Juan Avila, President & Co-Founder, AR15.com
    Looks like Epik will be the new domain registrar.
    Daddy loves you. Now go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
    Goatboy's latest update:

Fuck GoDaddy for the lack of warning. Infuriating.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    May you live in interesting times...
    Oh, the irony of that being a Chinese quote....

well, this is giving me impetuous to get my domains off godaddy, finally.
    anyone have any suggestions? I just need name hosting; I run my own DNS and everything else.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    The progressive wrongthink purge by big tech will be impossible to stop for at least two years.
    Get ready for a complete and total lockdown on any speech that goes against the progressive narrative.
    But it's cool... it's not the government squashing free speech*.

I agree. What also concerns me is the cancel culture variation where corporations/employers are firing employees if they get wind that a person attended an unapproved rally. Even when on vacation. Doxxing just took on a new sinister dimension. I’m not a fan.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Also, I would suggest everyone have their contact info up to date here.
    I speak only for me, but I hereby authorize LL or his designated actors to contact me directly in case of any situations regarding this forum.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3

Quote Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
    Goatboy's latest update:

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Fuck GoDaddy for the lack of warning. Infuriating.
    We/they have any proof Epik is Constitutionally friendly?
    LL, who is p-f using? I have 18 domains I'll move right fucking now away from GD.

I highly recommend everyone start using Signal to text with. Learn how to use a VPN to browse the web. I use NordVPN on my iPhone. I set up a Gab account today, like it so far. Traffic volume there is insane with everyone registering over there. If you’re on FB or IG, I’d strongly consider moving away. Not only for the censorship shit going on, but for the raw amount of info those companies are getting from you and storing. If anyone wants my Gab name. Rough waters ahead...hope everyone is squared away
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’d recommend Protonmail.
    That's where I'm headed. GoDaddy was in the running, but they have DQ'ed

Epik is apparently run by a very Pro-1A/2A/Conservative/Constituitionalist dude.
    Also, the dude who own NJGunForums.com apparently personally knows him, uses them for services, and vouches for him.
    Good enough for me.

User Tag List