Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OWB holster for HK P2000 3.66" 9mm

OWB holster for HK P2000 3.66" 9mm

Been browsing on-line retention holsters for the above mentioned HK. Any input from users of similar sized pistols will be appreciated. Been eyeing the holster linked below. Thanks in advance!!

https://safariland.com/products/mode...ter-model_7376

The ALS is the gold standard and most thoroughly used retention holster ever, but if concealment is in mind then this is a terrible choice. You're not going to be able to conceal it underneath anything except a jacket, as opposed to many other OWB holsters.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    The ALS is the gold standard and most thoroughly used retention holster ever, but if concealment is in mind then this is a terrible choice. You're not going to be able to conceal it underneath anything except a jacket, as opposed to many other OWB holsters.
    This. I’m not LE so have to be careful, and while I am a huge fan and user of ALS holsters I also realize their limitations and the need to dress around them.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Of all the Safariland attachment options (to carry that holster), that belt loop is my favorite.

I carried a P2000 concealed in a Mitch Rosen Upper Limit for many years.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    Of all the Safariland attachment options (to carry that holster), that belt loop is my favorite.
    I had actually looked at that hi-ride attachment earlier today. Some holsters I looked were either mid or low ride and I was looking for a way to mount the holster higher above the waist line.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I carried a P2000 concealed in a Mitch Rosen Upper Limit for many years.
    I will give that holster a look.

If you are looking for more plainclothes law enforcement than concealed carry, Safariland sells a 1.5 inch belt loop that can be mounted to a dress duty holster. I put one on a 6280 for use with a P2000 around the courthouse in Phoenix. Not very concealable but very secure.

OWB holster for HK P2000 3.66" 9mm

I have an ALS with light, an OWB and 2 AIWB for P2000........it’s for the .40 and not being used.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    I’ve switched over from the triangular plate to those, too.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List