Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 500/503 errors, site inaccessible due to slow loading

500/503 errors, site inaccessible due to slow loading

Seems like this has been an on again/off again issue the past week or two, maybe longer? Often I’ll enter the site address, hit enter, and never make it past a black browser screen on my iPhone 13. Other times it’ll load the site, but when I try to click and link/thread, it has a major brain fart. This is the only forum I notice such issues on. Just wanted to throw that out there as it seemed like a potentially separate issue from the other slow posting thread (a problem I’ve also been having). Love the forum otherwise as always, just wish it was accessible more often!

Same here. Been happening last 24 hours. Site ranges from usable to delayed response (45s) to unavailable (503 errors).

Anybody know what’s going on?

LL is on it. Server issues…
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Got a 503 about a minute ago. Not fixed yet.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Huh. So *that's* what happens when you try to run Crysis with max graphics.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    LL is on it. Server issues…
    Sweet! Wasn’t meant as a complaint, more of a heads up since it seemed like possibly a separate issue. Thanks to everyone who works to keep this place running!

Quote Originally Posted by Basher View Post
    ...Thanks to everyone who works to keep this place running!
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Server upgrade will be happening one day this week, prolly around 0500 EST. Waiting on word on the exact day. This will get us off of a shared server and I believe we get 3 more CPUs and quadruple the RAM. After, upgrade to vBulletin 6 software and possibly a PF app for devices. I’ve already paid for all of this, I’ve just got to coordinate and do the work.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Server upgrade will be happening one day this week, prolly around 0500 EST. Waiting on word on the exact day. This will get us off of a shared server and I believe we get 3 more CPUs and quadruple the RAM. After, upgrade to vBulletin 6 software and possibly a PF app for devices. I’ve already paid for all of this, I’ve just got to coordinate and do the work.
    Sick! The forum’s actually been running better the past week or so, but I’m glad to hear PF might get an app, that would be amazing. Thanks again for all you do!

Site Supporter
    Upgraded this morning?? Was 403 for a while around 0715 Central
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List