Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Langdon Tactical 2 day Tactical Pistol Skills - Dallas, TX Sept 26&27, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    @Jackdog are there still spots available in this class? The link to Mr. Langdon's web site for this class appears to ask you to be notified when "this item is back in stock", and I didn't know if that meant it was full (I assume so).
    Ah shoot, nevermind. I did some logistics calculations on flights, ammo transport/cost and decided not to pursue. I do miss Hard 8 though and I had to skip tac con this year due to some issues with our house build (glad they are mostly worked out). If I was local it would be great but I don't realistically think this will work vs local options. Sorry for the question; please disregard. I'm glad if the class is full, it sounds great.

Ah shoot, nevermind. I did some logistics calculations on flights, ammo transport/cost and decided not to pursue. I do miss Hard 8 though and I had to skip tac con this year due to some issues with our house build (glad they are mostly worked out). If I was local it would be great but I don't realistically think this will work vs local options. Sorry for the question; please disregard. I'm glad if the class is full, it sounds great.
    If I could afford 1k of ammo I would go in a heartbeat. I did a one day Langdon class a few years ago and really enjoyed it.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I'm signed up for the three day class with Langdon next month here in NC. Really looking forward to it! I lucked into a great ammo deal back in January due to a tip on this site, and got an unexpected pile of 9mm that I set aside for the class. Without that, I'd have been hurting for ammo after this class.

That reminds me, I've gotta go sign and return the waiver...
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

Site Supporter
    @Jackdog are there still spots available in this class? The link to Mr. Langdon's web site for this class appears to ask you to be notified when "this item is back in stock", and I didn't know if that meant it was full (I assume so).
    The class is full if the website says it’s “out of stock.” If you can add it to your cart then there are still slots available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Due to illness, a spot has opened in LTTs class for this weekend.

If interested contact Aimee Langdon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List