Thread: Confined Space Skills: Seated Shooting & Medical - Dallas/Ft. Worth March 13, 2021

Site Supporter

Confined Space Skills: Seated Shooting & Medical - Dallas/Ft. Worth March 13, 2021

Confined Space Skills: Seated Shooting and Medical - Dallas/Ft Worth March 13, 2021

This is a one-day training collaboration course between DFW Defensive Training and Lone Star Medics. The objective of this class is to prepare students for dealing with immediate violent threats and the injuries related to those threats from confined spaces that people find themselves in on a daily basis. Students will learn how to draw their firearm from concealment in confined spaces, target discrimination, shooting positions from seated and related positions of confinement. Students will also learn how to identify and treat injuries related to violent attacks while in confined spaces/structures. Students will learn through minimal lecture, hands-on skills practice, live-fire practice. Each student will be able to conduct a final training exercise to self-evaluate the lessons learned under the strict guidance of both instructors. This will be a fast paced course for experienced shooters looking to advance their firearm and medical skills.

This is not a class for beginner shooters or those with no previous formal training on shooting from concealment.
    Although not mandatory, it is highly recommended that you’ve already taken at least a Stop The Bleed course prior to this class.

Register Here:

https://www.lonestarmedics.com/regis...confined-space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    BTT

Site Supporter
    BTT

Site Supporter
    BTT

Site Supporter
    VENUE CHANGE!!!
    Do to Triple C closing permanently yesterday the Venue had changed to:

DALLAS PISTOL CLUB
    1830 W. Belt Line Rd
    Carrollton, TX 75006

Many THANKS go to @Wayne Dobbs and @Darryl Bolke for saving our class and securing the use of DPC for us.

@Caleb Causey will he sending an email to all students with the updates range.

Site Supporter
    3 days. Couple of spots available.

User Tag List