Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jumped Back Into Bullseye

One of the nice perks of living in Funroe was that the company I ran was part of a group which owned a really nice gun club. Got to use it without any dues or fees and any time I wanted.

Bob

I dig bullseye (when I am shooting well enough) as it is the most demanding of my
    attention. I just started back again with a local indoor (50 foot) 22LR league. Given
    my more than a decade of absence from the firing line, my first efforts had me in a tick
    above 94% Now I have hopes of hitting 290/300 over the National Match Course!
    Guns are just machines and without you they can do no harm, nor any good

Quote Originally Posted by P.E. Kelley View Post
    I dig bullseye (when I am shooting well enough) as it is the most demanding of my
    attention. I just started back again with a local indoor (50 foot) 22LR league. Given
    my more than a decade of absence from the firing line, my first efforts had me in a tick
    above 94% Now I have hopes of hitting 290/300 over the National Match Course!
    As another dry-sider, can I ask where your league is? I miss the wet-side bullseye leagues.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    I used to shoot .22 Bullseye and then added a Model 27 for the centerfire part. I got over 800/900 with a Mk.III 22/45 with a red dot, then switched to an iron-sighted Model 17 just because. I think I got up to 750 with that.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I am shooting at the Southampton Rifle and Pistol Club. That is where the league shoots. I practice at Maidstone Gun Club at the East Hampton Airport.

Bob

User Tag List