Double post please delete

Name:  BCE288C9-907D-4EF4-9CEE-10294F76DBFE.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  26.9 KBName:  D6B2E02D-FA5D-4F36-9FDD-27496E20319C.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  27.4 KB

The Alien mag body is 21mm wide at the rear
    The Shadow 2 is 20mm wide

Trigger weight is 3.75# and might come down with break in.
    Very short and crisp.

Bah. I did some more test fitting and the upper part square flare is necessary to engage the magazine catch. So no dice with the narrower upper of the Shadow magazine.

Thanks for being the beta tester here, @JCN. That is an expensive gun. I’m definitely not an early adopter, and am typically very cautious about new designs because they almost always disappoint. However, I’m excited about the Alien. It’s the first really novel pistol design I’ve seen in a while that has promise. I hope it succeeds, and more models are introduced. A carry version would be very interesting.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Thanks for being the beta tester here, @JCN. That is an expensive gun. I’m definitely not an early adopter, and am typically very cautious about new designs because they almost always disappoint. However, I’m excited about the Alien. It’s the first really novel pistol design I’ve seen in a while that has promise. I hope it succeeds, and more models are introduced. A carry version would be very interesting.
    The gun has been put for over two years.

Quote Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
    The gun has been out for over two years.
    Yes, I do know that. But for a "conservative" gun buyer like me, that's a new design. (I didn't mean 'beta tester' in the strict sense).
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Yes, I do know that. But for a "conservative" gun buyer like me, that's a new design. (I didn't mean 'beta tester' in the strict sense).
    Hopefully the standard pistol without the extras eventually makes it into the country. Should be slightly less money.

I am surprised there isn’t more information available out there regarding it and modifications.

But I suspect I might be in the minority of how I use these things. It’s the same with our GT3s.

They aren’t garage queens and are used for sport.

Name:  AD8E238B-BDFF-4CE9-A8AF-9720710F3743.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  40.3 KB

Right now the Alien doesn’t really have a US competition purpose, but it is a heck of a sweet shooter. I think height over bore for CO might be a little issue and so is dot window size. Right now 17 round magazines kill it for me.

But who knows what magazine restrictions might happen with the current political landscape.

User Tag List