Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is this the worst less-lethal idea out there or am I being too narrow-minded?

Every PD absolutely needs this POS now that Tasers are considered lethal force in several/cities/states [emoji849][emoji1751]

I would rather just have the sap back...

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    It's a clown nose for a Glock.

Clown shoes sold separately.

Okie John
    Oh, it definitely comes with clown shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by jd950 View Post
    I would rather just have the sap back...
    I wanted a sap my whole 33 year career especially when we got issued crappy ASPs.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

A few years ago there was a red version of this contraption. Somebody on p-f posted a video of a German cop explaining the device to another German cop. One of them says in English, “Stop! Or I’ll clown nose you!” and they just about pissed themselves laughing. It was fantastic.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

It was painful enough listening to a recent Bola Wrap video with the officer yelling "Bola, Bola, Bola," which sounded a bit like the opening lines of a song, but with this thing, does one yell "Alternative, Alternative, Alternative" or "silver ball" or "Clown Nose coming in!" or maybe "Balls Away" or "Gun condom attached" or what?

Quote Originally Posted by jd950 View Post
    It was painful enough listening to a recent Bola Wrap video with the officer yelling "Bola, Bola, Bola," which sounded a bit like the opening lines of a song, but with this thing, does one yell "Alternative, Alternative, Alternative" or "silver ball" or "Clown Nose coming in!" or maybe "Balls Away" or "Gun condom attached" or what?
    The deploying officer sings the chorus to AC/DCs Big Balls.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    The only people who will make money from this idea are lawyers and the families of suspects killed when the inevitable occurs. The fact that someone is stupid enough to invent this thing does not shock or worry me as there are plenty of idiot inventors out there. What does concern me is that there are people in law enforcement at a high enough level to purchase items for their agency who will actually consider such a thing.
    And the general contractors who rebuild your city after it burns to the ground. Several years ago, when I was the Rangemaster at my former agency these guys actually called on us. It still had the red ball on it then. I have since mellowed, but my adjectives regarding the thing would have mad R. Lee Ermy blush. Feels were hurt. No sale.

Making the thing in the first place is criminally negligent. Actually deploying it would be far worse.

User Tag List