Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESEE Izula Pocket Sheath

ESEE Izula Pocket Sheath

Anyone know of a decent kydex pocket sheath for an ESEE Izula / Izula II? I'd really like a sheath similar to that of the AMTAC Northman, that positions the knife fairly deep in the pocket.

I’d reach out to BladeRigs.
    It doesn’t have to be fun to be fun ― Mark Twight

Site Supporter
    Check with Darwin Concealment. For something without a clip, tom at dark star gears sheath on a pocket shield would work well.

One thing about the Northman that the Izula doesn't have is the "punyo" hook at the end the the handle which helps you to draw it. Might be hard to draw the Izula due to that. Is the hole at the end of the Izula's handle big enough to hook a finger in to draw?

Love my Northman, nothing like it on the market as far as I can tell. Price is insane of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Williams View Post
    One thing about the Northman that the Izula doesn't have is the "punyo" hook at the end the the handle which helps you to draw it. Might be hard to draw the Izula due to that. Is the hole at the end of the Izula's handle big enough to hook a finger in to draw?

Love my Northman, nothing like it on the market as far as I can tell. Price is insane of course.
    It's an elongated "bird's beak", in essence. There are plenty of knives with varying degrees...just depends on what you need for your given purposes.

Very little new under the sun.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

By way of illustrating what I was getting at:

Name:  Pikuni2.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  61.3 KB

"Pikuni" by Rob Simonich...made in my presence in Clancy, MT, July, 2000.

There are larger and smaller examples...more angular or curvier...but you get the idea.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    I am happy with my Dark Star Gear sheath; happy to recommend it!

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Check with Darwin Concealment. For something without a clip, tom at dark star gears sheath on a pocket shield would work well.
    Something on a Pocket Shield was my first thought, too.

@CWE let me look around; I think I have one (Pocket Shield, that is) that I could let you have.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Atttach a clip to the current Izula sheath if you could find one long enough.

Site Supporter
    https://discreetcarryconcepts.com/HL...4%A2-c26960683

The Mod 9 pocket clip might get the job done. I believe I will give this a try.

User Tag List