Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight Back Law Atty Lin Wood

Fight Back Law Atty Lin Wood

https://fightback.law/
    Currently accepting donations for Kyle Rittenhouse and also Fight Back Law.

Below copied from the website

FightBack

For too long, the fake news media have lied and attacked conservatives without accountability. That's where we come in. We bring lawsuits to check the lies of the left.

The radical left has taken over mainstream media and they don’t care about truth. They will lie, cancel, and defame anyone who stands in their way. But the truth still matters. And that’s why we bring lawsuits to stop the left's lies. To defend the truth. To defend freedom.

The radical left works overtime to lie and attack conservatives – with little or no one willing to #FightBack. That is, until now. We’re always ready to go to court to do what no one else wants to do: hold the radical left accountable.

WHY YOU SHOULD HELP US #FIGHTBACK

With lies and fake news, the radical left mob attacks conservatives without accountability. Scared that the mob will come for them, few fight back. No more. We bring lawsuits to stop the lies and smears of the radical left. It's time that we defend the truth. It's time that we #FightBack.

Nick Sandmann. Carter Page. Dr. Simone Gold. All attacked by the radical left media with lies, smears, and fake news. For years, the radical left has attacked anyone who stands in their way. And since no one will challenge them, we will do it. We sue left-wing “journalists” and others who defame lie, smear, and silence conservatives and patriots.

The radical left sneers at the truth; they only care about power. They will deny science, logic, and evidence to get their way. They will even say 2+2 = 5 if it means they get power. They will lie, smear, and threaten if it means they get power. For far too long, the radical left has gone unchecked in their bullying. We bring lawsuits to check the radical left's lies and intimidation.

While the fake news media will assure you that the nationwide protests are "mostly peaceful," rioters are destroying businesses and livelihoods. Too many city governments, controlled by the far left, stand by and let "peaceful protesters" attack people and destroy property. These people and their businesses have constitutional rights that their city officials swore to protect. And since they’ve failed to protect them, we’re ready to sue them until they do.

Federal law has protected social media companies from lawsuits so their millions of users could enjoy freedom of speech on their platforms. Instead of honoring this privilege, far left social media executives have abused it by censoring speech they don't like. They’ve blocked, deleted, and censored conservatives with no notice or explanation. They’ve also decided that they no longer care about free speech.

While Jack over at Twitter is busy censoring President Trump's tweets for grammar mistakes, far left Twitter "journalists" keep lying about conservatives. Every day, these journalists try to silence conservatives with baseless lies and false accusations. And every day they get away with it. The #FightBack foundation takes journalists to court who attack and smear conservatives.

Since 2016, the deep state has spied and harassed President Trump and his officials with illegal wiretaps and interrogations. Just ask General Flynn or Carter Page. What's worse, instead of checking the deep state for this abuse of power, the fake news media peddled Trump-Russia conspiracy theories based on lies and hysteria. And social media companies are too busy blocking conservatives to fact check these obvious lies. It's time we #FightBack. We protect individual rights by bringing lawsuits for the abuse, lies, and discrimination against conservatives.

We all know the drill. Far left "journalists" smear conservatives to silence them. Mainstream media repeat the lies as if they were fact. And social media companies follow by censoring conservatives. Rinse and repeat. It's time to #FightBack. The #FightBack foundation is ready to sue the far left for their lies and smears.

Conservatives are not the silent majority; we are the silenced majority. Social media companies have shut down conservatives while favoring far left radicals. We’ve been silenced for too long. It's time to #FightBack by making social media companies do what they said they would they do in the first place: let all people, including conservatives, freely speak their minds.

“Racist.” “Sexist.” “Homophobic.” “Transphobic.” The far left and the fake news media uses terms like this to smear anyone they don't like. Instead of reporting, they just repeat the lies of the left and silence conservatives while they're at it. The #FightBack Foundation will take them to court for their lies.

Far left social media executives say they care about free speech, but it turns out they only about care about free speech that they like. They fact check President Trump for typos and ban conservatives for their opinions, but they let blue check marks freely say that all white people are evil and biological sex does not exist. Social media companies have abused the privileges given to them by federal law. But we will hold them accountable for their lies and extreme bias.

The left has targeted conservatives for far too long. From Obama and Lois Lerner targeting conservative groups to state officials singling out religious business owners to illegal wiretaps on Trump officials based on crackpot conspiracy theories, the far left has not stopped using political power to attack constitutional rights. It's time to #Fightback. Join our team as we take the far left to court for their abuses of power.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

And it begins...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-jack-dorseys/

Wood said he was locked out of his Twitter account for nine hours on Tuesday night after he started tweeting about raising funds for Rittenhouse’s legal defense.

He told Fox News that his account being blocked was just the latest example of Twitter trying to censor conservatives.

‘I’m going to take Jack Dorsey’s a** down,’ Wood said.

Thanks for the reminder. I said when I sold my upper I would kick in $50 and just did.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

He does have a track record with this sort of case.

https://babylonbee.com/news/as-part-...ile-on-the-air

ATLANTA, GA—According to a report, as part of the settlement with Nick Sandmann, CNN hosts will be required to wear MAGA hats throughout every broadcast.
    #RESIST

Bump back to 1st page. This needs more views.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    And it begins...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-jack-dorseys/

Wood said he was locked out of his Twitter account for nine hours on Tuesday night after he started tweeting about raising funds for Rittenhouse’s legal defense.

He told Fox News that his account being blocked was just the latest example of Twitter trying to censor conservatives.

‘I’m going to take Jack Dorsey’s a** down,’ Wood said.
    Interesting. Yesterday, my FB account and that of at least two friends were disabled. Not a vacation, not a time out, just disabled and disappeared. No warning, notification, or explanation given to any of us.

The only thing I can think of that we have in common is being admins on a meme page that saw a predictable amount of Rittenhouse memes posted by members over the last few days.

For those unaware, Discover is blocking all donations to Kyle's legal defense fund.
    Innocent until proven guilty --> tried and unpersoned by the corporate/leftist alliance.

I cancelled my Discover card and bank account last night.

Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    For those unaware, Discover is blocking all donations to Kyle's legal defense fund.
    Innocent until proven guilty --> tried and unpersoned by the corporate/leftist alliance.

I cancelled my Discover card and bank account last night.
    That is what I am talking about right there. This is what we all need to keep doing. Vote with our money.

If you want to protest corporate censorship, maybe don't use their platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise_A View Post
    If you want to protest corporate censorship, maybe don't use their platforms.
    Nyet. They are a monopoly, of the truest form. We grant certain monopolies existence, due to competition being a worse outcome (think, utility poles, electric and communication wires, etc.) In this case a monopoly exists because the People have chosen it. As such companies that have become a monopoly in this fashion should be scrutinized and forced to abide by standards not dictated by a free market economy, by simple virtue of they're deriving the maximum benefit of being a monopoly. Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, et.al. must be brought to heel and be forced to allow all voices to be heard. In turn they shall be allowed indemnity from whatever those voices choose to say. Or, would you allow Acme Box Company to ban or sue someone who stands on their box while speaking to a crowd?
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List