Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gas cans are about to get worse, hooray

I have a dozen of the VP jugs. They're good quality and easy to use in a vehicle or riding lawn mower. I've never used one in a push mower, chainsaw or other small equipment, but I can't imagine they'd be any worse than any other 5 gallon can. The hose is flexible enough that it shouldn't be a problem.

I typically get them locally at Bu-cee's (chain of giant gas stations in TX). I've seen them occasionally at Cabela's and BPS. They come in several colors.
    David S.

"My adult son was a dumbass and rather than just accepting that I must sue." -Karen Kornegay (of fucking course it was a Karen)

I want to take a Twisted Tea to that woman's head.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    I have a dozen of the VP jugs. They're good quality and easy to use in a vehicle or riding lawn mower. I've never used one in a push mower, chainsaw or other small equipment, but I can't imagine they'd be any worse than any other 5 gallon can. The hose is flexible enough that it shouldn't be a problem.

I typically get them locally at Bu-cee's (chain of giant gas stations in TX). I've seen them occasionally at Cabela's and BPS. They come in several colors.
    Amazon has a great price on 4 for like $115. I am able to fit six gallons in them. I got two in my collection and will add more over time. I need to build a cart for them and will get some more. There is an upgraded nozzle with a stiff end and other accessory that bends the outlet tube and makes it easier to fill a gas tank.

I would not use them for small engines as I would spill shit everywhere.

I got some 2.5 gallon Wavian cans for mixed gas and small engines. Get the other nozzle and it is pretty good.

I have VP jugs and I have LC2 jugs. I far prefer the LC jugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Stop looking for gas cans. What you need is a "fuel utility jug".

Here is an example:
    https://www.amazon.com/VP-Racing-Squ.../dp/B00OJ7MCA6

You're welcome.
    I imagine many “metal water cans” listings on Amazon after this goes into effect.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I just threw a SureCan into my cart at Amazon, because I already hate most gas cans.

https://www.kadn.com/content/news/Ne...573513261.html
    The SureCan is the same price as the metal one @ASH556 linked. My dad probably still has some like it that belonged to his dad.

However, for a man of your means and location, you should really quit fucking around with five gallons of gas at a time.

https://wemactanks.com/products/abov...rm-skid-tanks/
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    The SureCan is the same price as the metal one @ASH556 linked. My dad probably still has some like it that belonged to his dad.

However, for a man of your means and location, you should really quit fucking around with five gallons of gas at a time.

https://wemactanks.com/products/abov...rm-skid-tanks/
    That would be for the ranch in Wyoming and...we are good already
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I have VP jugs and I have LC2 jugs. I far prefer the LC jugs.
    After looking LC2 is the brand I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    "My adult son was a dumbass and rather than just accepting that I must sue." -Karen Kornegay (of fucking course it was a Karen)

I want to take a Twisted Tea to that woman's head.
    Paging Dr. Tarr & Prof. Feather...
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List