Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tenicor Holster Hole Placement Issues

This is the biggest complaint fail I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    ...WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??
    Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    ...there is no 'yelling' in my OP...

Site Supporter
    Buy one, they are great! While the JM and LAS holsters I have work ok, the Tenicor just seems to fit me better. Bonus it also works for my MC operator I had milled for an RMR. You won't be sorry if you get one.

Quote Originally Posted by paherne View Post
    I think I want a Tenicor holster for my 2011.

I can't say exactly how many people have called Shannon at ShivWorks Products Group and lambasted him because we don't make "left-handed" Clinch Picks, but he's forwarded me probably a dozen emails of that nature. So......common sense....isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Squib308 View Post
    I still have no idea what OP was complaining about. Lack of enantiomeric behavior in his “friend’s” L vs R holster? The folks at Tenicor are far better souls than myself as I would straight troll this 8 days a week. God bless.
    The more you know...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enantiomer

In chemistry, an enantiomer (/ɪˈnæntiəmər, ɛ-, -tioʊ-/[1] ə-NAN-tee-ə-mər; from Greek ἐνάντιος (enántios) 'opposite', and μέρος (méros) 'part') (also named optical isomer,[2] antipode,[3] or optical antipode[4]) is one of two stereoisomers that are mirror images of each other that are non-superposable (not identical), much as one's left and right hands are mirror images of each other that cannot appear identical simply by reorientation.
    #RESIST

Off topic, but: Back in November I dealt with Russ regarding the return/exchange of a LH ARX that was completely my fault. Russ was courteous, professional and accommodating and he rectified my situation without hesitation!
    I have several LH Tenicor holsters for assorted GLOCKs, including their excellent VELO4 AIWB and the ARX, and I find the quality, construction and execution outstanding and I highly recommend their products to friends and associates.

Quote Originally Posted by Squib308 View Post
    I still have no idea what OP was complaining about. Lack of enantiomeric behavior in his “friend’s” L vs R holster? The folks at Tenicor are far better souls than myself as I would straight troll this 8 days a week. God bless.
    Bravo!

I haven't gotten to use enantiomeric in a sentence except when explaining to patients the concept of difference in molecular structure between mirror-image molecules, and how only one form (usually but not always the levo-rotatory one) is active in physiologic systems, and therefore why pharmaceutical companies' offerings, in some cases, of a given Rx in just the one (active) form, as opposed to the racemic mixture that otherwise occurs in synthesis, often comes in a lower dose yet also at a higher price.

I'll have to try to trot that word out more often!
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

Quote Originally Posted by SAWBONES View Post
    Bravo!

I haven't gotten to use enantiomeric in a sentence except when explaining to patients the concept of difference in molecular structure between mirror-image molecules, and how only one form (usually but not always the levo-rotatory one) is active in physiologic systems, and therefore why pharmaceutical companies' offerings, in some cases, of a given Rx in just the one (active) form, as opposed to the racemic mixture that otherwise occurs in synthesis, often comes in a lower dose yet also at a higher price.

I'll have to try to trot that word out more often!
    I have no idea what that term means...

...but I do know what "integrity" means...and Jeff Mau and Tenicor have it...even when nobody else is a party to the event.

Fortunately, we are blessed with more than just a few such individuals from whom we are able to acquire our equipment.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

I’d say we’ve beat this into the ground and the manufacturer has handled this complaint in a truly exemplary fashion, so we are done here.
    #RESIST

User Tag List