Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tenicor Holster Hole Placement Issues

Tenicor Holster Hole Placement Issues

A friend purchased an AIWB/IWB Left Handed holster from Tenicor recently for 1911/2011 pistols. Can anybody tell me why the hole spacing, etc looks just like that of a right handed version and not more like a mirror image. He says it does not allow for ease of IWB cant angle adjustment, but somehow made it work. This is after a phone call for a replacement holster (delivered) which was expected to fix the problem and was identical to the first. Engineering oversight, quality control issues, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 8.27.02 PM.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  45.8 KBName:  Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 8.27.02 PM.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  45.8 KB

Site Supporter
    Why are you yelling?

You “friend” had one call with Tenicor, is apparently unhappy and you bring it here why?

I am supremely confident that if your “friend” contacts Tenicor next week, perhaps with some more photos and or a video depicting the “issue”, Tenicor will have a solution or otherwise make it right.

https://tenicor.com/pages/faq_turbo
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

I concur with vcd; I think that there are classier ways to handle this, then this present discourse.
    Jules
    Runcible Works

Any time I had a question regarding a Tenicor holster, Jeff Mau, (or another individual associated with him at Tenicor), answered my email the same day.

No doubt he will take care of any issues.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

My instance of dealing with the Tenicor folks regarding a customer service matter was probably the best customer service experience I’ve ever had. I highly recommend reaching out again and calmly explaining the problem. Send them the photo in an email. I’m positive they’ll take care of your friend.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I can't speak for Tenicor any more than anyone else here can so I don't see how we can help.
    That being said, at first glance I agree that I would expect to see mirror image slots but one must take into account the proprietary DCC clips that Tenicor uses. They are a staggered slot design that may not simply flip sides like that... I don't believe DCC makes them a reversed slot clip.
    Or it may be an updated hole pattern that is a mirror image of a newer design different from the one you are comparing to.
    Whatever the case, it was molded that way using a form so it was not a mistake made during construction... It was intentionally built like that.
    I suggest communicating directly with Tenicor for further assistance.

So Tenicor already tried to make it right and your friend asked you to take his grievance here?

@jeffm
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    So Tenicor already tried to make it right and your friend asked you to take his grievance here?

@jeffm
    Thumbs Up!

I've bought from @jeffm & Tenicor before, when I need his stuff I'll buy from him again.

I think I want a Tenicor holster for my 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post

@jeffm
    Tenicor tried but failed to fix it, he told me he wasn't going to bother with trying to get it sorted out if they couldn't fix it the first time. I offered to post here for more info, there is no 'yelling' in my OP, simply a statement of what he communicated to me and asking for input.

User Tag List