Site Supporter

Burris Fastfire 4

https://www.burrisoptics.com/sights/...hts/fastfire-4

Next generation Fastfire from Burris:

Toggle between four different reticles
    Impact-resistant housing
    Brighter aiming point with longer battery life
    Bigger sight window
    Removable weather shield that stays attached when slide-mounted (like the SIG Romeo 2)

Name:  93B7AB93-5C1B-453B-97A3-373224B6D346.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  20.4 KB

Name:  7FAB0D1F-7544-4591-A13F-55DFC8C3726F.jpeg
Views: 667
Size:  24.1 KB

Name:  FD6622B5-97B0-4317-B16A-3ACF13EE4BF5.jpeg
Views: 923
Size:  14.0 KB

Hopefully these will be more durable than prior Fastfire..

Site Supporter
    Hopefully it is more durable. The last fast fire I bought lasted on my gp100 all of 200 rounds of 38 special. I get that I can break break anything.

But really.

So far, so good.

The included screws do not work with the MOS adapter plate. The adapter plate screws are too short, and the placeholder plate screws are too long. I am using the short adapter plate screws right now, with barely more than 1mm of thread engagement if that. I anticipate this will cause the optic to lose zero and work itself loose eventually.

The rain shield does not fit on the optic when used on the MOS. It is blocked by the rear sight.

For my American friends and others in corners of the world wishing to carry their pistol: I would not choose this optic for carrying. The big window pokes out and would cause printing. It's a bit sad given that the sight otherwise has the same width as the slide, unlike many other dots.

Only fired it for a couple hundred rounds so far, but it has at least managed to last more than ten times longer than that Holosun SCS POS.

Those are kind of cool reticles.

Wonder how it would work on a PCC

It might be my eyes, but I find the circle reticles too small to have any use - the detail all vanishes and it's just a vague ball to me. So far I am only using the dot.

User Tag List