Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So which companies are making the “best” 2011’s?

I had a Bul that flat out ran out the box
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

A guy here with a Bul that, like a classic Jaguar, occasionally everything works perfectly.
    Pretty, though.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

My SV Infinity was flawless. I ran around 4500 rounds through it before I decided I didn't like a 6" barrel. When I decided to sell it, it lasted about 5 minutes on Enos before it was sold.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Also, Akai seems to be popular with high end competition guys, another classic brand to check out.

I'm really curious about the Nighthawk 2011s.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    I'm really curious about the Nighthawk 2011s.
    Not sure those are 2011 frames or not, but I didn’t think so.

I’m sure they’re nice, but Nighthawk can’t compete with stuff like Atlas or Infinity.

My understanding is that the Nighthawks are 2011 frames.

I've drooled over Infinities since the late 90s.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Avoid TRIARC Systems, I have had nothing but trouble with them. Not the gun, still don't have it. I ordered it on a 6 week wait, and well I am on 9 months. I could have bought two STIs or even sprung for an Atlas. But I believed the BS instagrammers and youtubers. FML. 3200 up front and still waiting. Only reason I have not canceled, is well I don't want to pay the restocking fees. I just hope it is worth the wait. I mean I have waited for custom guns before, Wilson, Mars Armament (2 years almost), Nighthawk, so I understand custom guns. But, when you order it on a 6 week advertised wait and now its 9 months, yep Bullshit.

Why would there be a restocking fee if they have failed to deliver within reasonable terms of the agreement?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    My understanding is that the Nighthawks are 2011 frames.

I've drooled over Infinities since the late 90s.
    Yeah I just checked the Nighthawk site again and they do appear to be 2011 frames. It does seem odd to see barrel bushings and grip safeties though.

I had a couple Nighthawk 1911’s over the years and shot several others. They build a great handgun. That being said, there’s no way their 2011’s are as nice as the models from the top 2011 builders. Kind of hard to beat them at their own game. Infinity is a couple steps above Nighthawk even in the 1911 realm, let alone 2011.

User Tag List