Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MA outlines plan to ban gas vehicles by 2035 & convert homes to electric heat

Site Supporter
    I think this is planned by the Blue States to drive out everyone possible to the Red States thereby destroying all of America. No - I am not wearing my tin foil hat while typing but I am watching my home state of Georgia dying.

Obama's EPA peeps wanted $8-10 a gallon fuel as this was the only way they saw to get people out of cars. (I'm sure it will be Uncle Joe's goal also)

If it is all electric then think what it will cost.....another way to get people to stop using it. Witch they won't they will just pay more for it in the name of saving the earth.

The end game is taxes and revenue from the mids and poors....because good Dems can't openly tax them.....but that is where the money is ...NOT the ultra rich or 1% or what ever the finite-pie enemy is this go-around.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I think this is planned by the Blue States to drive out everyone possible to the Red States thereby destroying all of America. No - I am not wearing my tin foil hat while typing but I am watching my home state of Georgia dying.
    This is why it’s time to build a wall around the blue states.

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    This is why it’s time to build a wall around the blue states.
    I think that's Trumps plan when he becomes the president of the new confederacy.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    I’m sure they will outlaw wood stoves. they will be set up to shut off the electricity to any violators or politically unreliable people. Combine that a Chinese style social credit system. I can see it now. You call up to report your electric is out; power company says they know. They turned it off. When is it coming back on? Let me check your social score; I sorry. There are 470000 people in from of you. Would you like to make a donation to the governors re election committee?. What does that have to do with my electric being turned on? The more you donate the more you move up the list. I can’t afford that. I’m sorry. Do you know of anybody using a wood stove or owning a gun? If you turn them in you get social credit? My pipes are going to freeze! My cell phone battery is down to one battery! I suggest you go to a shelter. Then your pipes freeze and burst. Your house is condemned and foreclosed. The family of local party hacks buy it at auction for pennies on the dollar. They fix it and flip it and make a big donation to the right people. Don’t worry - the shelter has heat and you can sell your mail in ballot to buy food for your kids

User Tag List