Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wing Claw 2.5 / DCC clips question

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I hope @olstyn doesn’t mind piling on this thread with a JM CK AIWB 2.5 / DCC question.
    As I'm sure you can tell by the fact that I liked your post, I'm deeply, deeply offended.

What set of order options would end up with a G19-sized holster like this...
    I took a previously used Glock 19 JM CK shell from my last G19 (I think it is an IWB, 10 deg cant) and mocked up what I would like to have as a setup. This carries pretty well for me, standing, sitting etc. albeit obviously a little bit thicker than the G48 rig.

Name:  IMG_9255.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  31.8 KB

Custom order will be as follows, appreciate any feedback:

Shopping Cart

AIWB Holster - Wing Claw 2.5
    Pistol: Glock 19 (Fits Gen 3/4/5)
    Belt Loops: 1.5" DCC Monoblock
    Carry Side: Left
    Color: Orange $2.00
    Discreet Carry Clips (DCC) Option: 1.5" Discreet Carry Clips $10.00
    Guard: Full
    Hole Pattern: Wide (only works with “Pull-the-Dot” loops)
    Angular Muzzle Pad: None
    Red Dot Sight Cut $5.00
    Qty: 1

I took a previously used Glock 19 JM CK shell from my last G19 (I think it is an IWB, 10 deg cant) and mocked up what I would like to have as a setup. This carries pretty well for me, standing, sitting etc. albeit obviously a little bit thicker than the G48 rig.

Name:  IMG_9255.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  31.8 KB

Custom order will be as follows, appreciate any feedback:

Shopping Cart

AIWB Holster - Wing Claw 2.5
    Pistol: Glock 19 (Fits Gen 3/4/5)
    Belt Loops: 1.5" DCC Monoblock
    Color: Orange $2.00
    Discreet Carry Clips (DCC) Option: 1.5" Discreet Carry Clips $10.00
    Hole Pattern: Wide (only works with “Pull-the-Dot” loops)
    Angular Muzzle Pad: None
    Red Dot Sight Cut $5.00
    Qty: 1
    Two issues:
    1) The DCC monoblock donest work with the wide hole patterns, or do you want both hole patterns?
    2) You'll have to carry and draw from the wrong side of your body, which could get you kilt on the streets

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    Two issues:
    1) The DCC monoblock donest work with the wide hole patterns, or do you want both hole patterns?
    2) You'll have to carry and draw from the wrong side of your body, which could get you kilt on the streets
    1) not sure how to specify the holster, is my problem, or I am confused, or both. Probably both.

This is what I want, except in lefty, cut for a dot, for a G19. What are the order options for this?

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  50.0 KB

2) whelp that's how God made me.

1) not sure how to specify the holster, is my problem, or I am confused, or both. Probably both.

This is what I want, except in lefty, cut for a dot, for a G19. What are the order options for this?

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  50.0 KB

2) whelp that's how God made me.
    Standard hole spacing works with the DCC monoblock. But if in doubt, call Tony and tell him what you want. Good guy to deal with

Pretty sure that’s the standard hole spacing. I also don’t think you can get wide hole spacing with the red dot cut.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Ndbbm View Post
    Pretty sure that’s the standard hole spacing. I also don’t think you can get wide hole spacing with the red dot cut.

Jason
    Thanks, that makes sense.

I hope @olstyn doesn’t mind piling on this thread with a JM CK AIWB 2.5 / DCC question. I checked and of the forum sponsors, only Tony (I think) makes a left handed G19 length AIWB. I don’t want a G17 length (personal previous experience) AIWB.

I’m transitioning from a Gock 48 in a DSG Hitchhicker with a single DCC clip and a Dark Wing (as pictured below), to a Glock 19 MOS. The DSG holster worked really well for me.

Can I get close to this set up with a JM CK AIWB 2.5? Or do I want a 2.0? What set of order options would end up with a G19-sized holster like this? I’ve worked on an item in my shipping cart, as per below, but wanted to get some input:

AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 - G19 $70
    Belt loops: 1.5” DCC
    Color: Orange $2
    DCC Option: 1.5” DCC Clips $10
    Hole pattern:wide
    Muzzle Pad: None
    Red Dot Cut: Yes $5.

I know I would need to take off the DCC Monoblock and put on the DCC Mod 4 1.5" clip I currently have, but I want both upper and lower sets of holes for maximum flexibility.

Attachment 73359
    RJ, you will want the WC 2.5, normal hole pattern, with DCC option and red dot cut. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    RJ, you will want the WC 2.5, normal hole pattern, with DCC option and red dot cut. Thanks
    Thanks Tony, I placed the order today. Much obliged.

I have dual clips for my lwc wing claw 2.5 and I just put it right over the loop on some of the holsters. with one under belt and the other dug into the loop, I have never had an issue drawing the weapon. All pants are not created equal but these clips hold.

User Tag List