Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOOD MORNING from Communist Free Lost River Country!

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    Close enough to what I’m carrying, meet you @LittleLebowski 's in Wyoming

This is how we roll in north Alabama during the great ammo and primer shortage of 2020-202x. STI Lawman (.45 ACP of course) finished in NP3 in a Milt Sparks HR-LTD (unfortunately no longer in production) holster, a spare Colt Checkmate magazine tube with Tripp Super 7 internals (the last witness hole in the eight-round tube shows no round) in a Matt del Fatti magazine carrier, and a Chris Reeve Sebenza with a tanto blade. Ammo is old school (down to the last case of my old stash) Federal 230-grain standard pressure "bonded" Hydra-Shok.

The magazine in the pistol is a CMC Power Mag. Careful observers will note that the magazine without the base pad should be the reload. Funny how that works, but I like the reload without the pad.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by farscott; 01-03-2021 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    One of my retirement plans is to rig a Suburban or an Expedition so I can sleep in the back and poke around the interesting parts of Montana, Wyoming, and Idaho. I’ll probably still have one of my M&Ps on me but there will be a couple 357 and 44 revolvers along.
    Drop on down to Utah while you're there and avoid drinking with any sheep herders (ranchers) when in WY. You'll know who they are.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    This is how we roll...during the great ammo and primer shortage of 2020-202x.
    Dispense with repeaters entirely!

Had a 4" S&W Highway Patrolman full of 158 grain SJHP full velocity magnum and a Ka-Bar backing it up. Spare ammo for both guns in various pockets.

That is a dang big bunny! Comparing it size wise to the shotgun, you know you have a meal right there. A couple of those in the crockpot and some spuds sounds pretty good!

Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    Dispense with repeaters entirely!

Had a 4" S&W Highway Patrolman full of 158 grain SJHP full velocity magnum and a Ka-Bar backing it up. Spare ammo for both guns in various pockets.
    Something about the placement of the apple sticker thrills me.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    That is a dang big bunny! Comparing it size wise to the shotgun, you know you have a meal right there...
    It made a fine pot of stew with buttermilk dumplings. Feet are in alcohol right now and get drained to swap into a borax solution tomorrow. Then dry and cap with opened jingle bells for charms.

More pics of real America.

And for a few new pics from Communist Free Country..

Here are a couple of pics of my oldest kiddo Ms Kimber.

She took her horse to Utah state mounted shooting championship. This is a horse that she has been working on, but the horse is still green and she did just wanted to get the horse used to competing . They ended up winning, taking the buckle for Utah State Ladies overall champion, so we were quite pleased.

A good way to start the season for the kid.

Lost River:

Congratulations to your daughter. That's a fine accomplishment. As some of my friends who used to get wet and sandy said: "It pays to be a winner."
    Good job doing he Dad thing with her.

Bruce
    Bruce Cartwright
    Owner & chief instructor-SAC Tactical
    E-mail: "info@saconsco.com"

User Tag List