Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They’re addicting!! New Browning T-Bolt target/Varmint .22WMR

Obligatory final picture:Name:  20210107_125059.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  31.9 KB

Necrobump because I have the T Bolt itch again. Local place has a .22 LR Target version in stock or for ~$150 more I can order the AAA maple stocked version and I’m a sucker for nice maple.

@JimLob65, still happy with your purchase?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Necrobump because I have the T Bolt itch again. Local place has a .22 LR Target version in stock or for ~$150 more I can order the AAA maple stocked version and I’m a sucker for nice maple.

@JimLob65, still happy with your purchase?
    Damn.... Been three years since started this thread, and several new rimfires. Yes, I still am happy with the T-Bolt although I have to confess that I haven't shot either of the T-Bolts very much. I have since bought 2 beautiful CZ 457 American in 22WMR, as well as a Bergara BMR so I have way too many 22WMR guns to pay much attention to😉, and all of which have better triggers than the Brownings. The T-Bolts are very nice looking handy rifles to shoot and I do like the unique action on them. I have to admit that I am a long time Browning fan. If I had to do it over I think I would put either a rimfire scope on the Varmint/Target or a scope with adjustable parallax.

Some of the maple stocked T-Bolts, and other rifles for that matter, look really cool!

Thanks, I’ll try and get back there this weekend and handle the one I saw.

I wish I’d grabbed a maple BL-22 and SA-22 instead of going down some of the rabbit holes I did when they were still available…🙄

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

All compelling reasons for me to go back and put it on hold. Plus I do like picking up the unusual, discontinued stuff because I’m a masochist who likes not having easy support. Too many years of living the C&R lifestyle I suppose...

Attachment 65796
    Sometimes the discontinued stuff will gain value quicker. When it is first introduced, the regular buyers just don't get it, but all of a sudden a waive of that particular model or caliber hits and they scramble to find that model.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Looks like I'll be joining the @JimLob65 cool kids club next week! Hit a local shop this morning with the intention of selling some stuff and to handle the Target T-Bolt I saw earlier this week. Scanning the rack I spied a second T-Bolt that wasn't there there other day. A blued Target T-Bolt in maple...

My plan to sell went out the door and the owner agreed to do some horse trading. He sat it back with my info on it and asked if I could wait until next week because they were doing inventory today and he didn't want to add anything to his books.

Browning does these maple editions for SHOT Show and they were just getting this one in from the order they placed at that time. AFAIK next year's SHOT Special has not been announced yet but the dealer is hoping it will be a BAR this time.

Wink

Looks like I'll be joining the @JimLob65 cool kids club next week! Hit a local shop this morning with the intention of selling some stuff and to handle the Target T-Bolt I saw earlier this week. Scanning the rack I spied a second T-Bolt that wasn't there there other day. A blued Target T-Bolt in maple...

My plan to sell went out the door and the owner agreed to do some horse trading. He sat it back with my info on it and asked if I could wait until next week because they were doing inventory today and he didn't want to add anything to his books.

Browning does these maple editions for SHOT Show and they were just getting this one in from the order they placed at that time. AFAIK next year's SHOT Special has not been announced yet but the dealer is hoping it will be a BAR this time.

🤣🤣🤣. Trust me... I have never been within a country mile of any cool kids club.... Ever. I wouldn't want to join any club that would have me!

Maple T-Bolt sounds great! Please be sure to post pics whan you bring it home.

Oh yes, there will be pics (eventually)!

User Tag List