Thread: Texas CHL forum

Site Supporter

Texas CHL forum

Is anybody else here also a member of the Texas CHL Forum? If so, do you know what's going on? It's been off line for a week now, and the most recent post on Mr. Cotton's FB page was back in November.

Site Supporter
    They were having php errors for several weeks and I read where Charles was planning to take the site offline for an upgrade.

A hunch says he ran into a hornets nest but I don't have any inside information. Just a hunch.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Still nothing going on over there.... Not even an error page or under construction message... 3+ weeks now...
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    @joshs - should have his contact info, he might ask.

Site Supporter
    Mr. Cotton posted on his FB page that there was a major problem during an upgrade. He’s been tied up, and has hired somebody to work on it. Maybe this week.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    Mr. Cotton posted on his FB page that there was a major problem during an upgrade. He’s been tied up, and has hired somebody to work on it. Maybe this week.
    Thanks for the update... I don't bookface, so, I didn't catch it over there.

Given the current online anything-gun purge... I was worried it was more than just a tech issue.

Site Supporter
    It’s back up.

User Tag List