Thread: January Rangemaster Newsletter

Site Supporter

January Rangemaster Newsletter

The January issue of Rangemaster’s monthly newsletter is up. I hope you enjoy it.

Lynn and I would like to take a moment to sincerely thank our students, patrons, and associates who allow us to do for a living what we are really passionate about. We are very lucky. We wish all of you a healthy and prosperous New Year!

https://rangemaster.com/wp-content/u...Newsletter.pdf

Great read, Tom. Thank you and Happy New Year.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Givens View Post
    The January issue of Rangemaster’s monthly newsletter is up. I hope you enjoy it.

Lynn and I would like to take a moment to sincerely thank our students, patrons, and associates who allow us to do for a living what we are really passionate about. We are very lucky. We wish all of you a healthy and prosperous New Year!

https://rangemaster.com/wp-content/u...Newsletter.pdf
    Typically outstanding. I am a little surprised at the flashlight comment—not because I don’t agree about the tactical need, but because they’re so useful for actually looking at/for things on a daily basis.

And, @TCinVA FTW. Great info on the grip issue. I learned something about old wheelguns, and old wheelguns are sort of my wheelhouse.

From now on, we should nickname the T-grip adaptor the “sinus infection.”
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Thanks Tom, I always take a moment and read the newsletter as soon as I can. As a Glock shooter, I also found @TCinVA's article very relevant.

Thanks again. Rich

User Tag List