Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Might be kicking off In Minneapolis again

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Yeah, that video definitely shows a lack of judgment on the part of the driver of the white car. He had to know that there was a high likelihood of what he was doing resulting in his own death. Maybe a case of "I'm not going back to prison?"
    He was just turning his car around, too.

What a shame.

/sarc

Rational human beings would stop protesting the moment they saw the bodycam footage.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Rational human beings would stop protesting the moment they saw the bodycam footage.
    Unfortunately, "rational" seems to be gone from an awful lot of the discussion.

I did find the dad's second comment interesting. I look forward to seeing where that goes.

Any questions I have about some of what I saw are secondary, at best, to the suspect's actions & decisions.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Unless the goal is reduction in the enforcement of laws and attacking the existing social order, which I think is the case. It's not actually about any given shooting. It's about anarchy and the police are the most visible barrier to that. Demoralizing police, attacking their social standing, making them more reluctant to enforce laws...that's a feature, not a bug.

Looked at through that lens, it's completely rational to protest/riot regardless of the facts of any particular shooting.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Rational human beings
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Unless the goal is reduction in the enforcement of laws and attacking the existing social order, which I think is the case. It's not actually about any given shooting. It's about anarchy and the police are the most visible barrier to that. Demoralizing police, attacking their social standing, making them more reluctant to enforce laws...that's a feature, not a bug.

Looked at through that lens, it's completely rational to protest/riot regardless of the facts of any particular shooting.
    BabyDaddy needs new shoes kicks.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Ready for the same rhetoric?

Name:  31BA8CF2-E980-4434-90BC-93E337D377EC.jpeg
Views: 318
Size:  62.8 KB

Part of Tribalism is the rejection of Rule of Law. Your Tribe is always right, and the Outsiders are always wrong, every time.

Sadly, the concept of "Rule of Law" has been condemned as problematic and racist- even if it's a concept that is very universal across all people groups.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post

Pure wisdom and logic in this post.

Not that I don't care about the societal / moral / etc implications, but was the responding officer wielding a 1911 with Heine sights?

User Tag List