Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Might be kicking off In Minneapolis again

Might be kicking off In Minneapolis again

#RESIST

Investigators believe the suspect fired the first shot.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/...3-c60c0bea8658

Minneapolis police said a man has died following an exchange of gunfire between police and a felony suspect during a traffic stop on Wednesday evening.

MPD spokesperson John Elder told reporters that officers conducted the traffic stop around 6:15 p.m. near a gas station at 36th Street and Cedar Avenue in Minneapolis. Elder said gunshots were exchanged during the stop and the suspect was struck.

Police said medics on the scene pronounced the man dead. An adult female passenger at the scene was not injured. No officers were injured in the exchange of gunfire.

A source close to the investigation tells KARE 11 that investigators believe the suspect fired first at MPD officers, and that investigators found a gun on the suspect.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Investigators believe the suspect fired the first shot.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/...3-c60c0bea8658

I think weather would have a bigger impact on preventing riots than truth or justice would. Maybe neither matter.

Hopefully there’s video somewhere. Probably won’t matter though. Some people will only be happy with dead cops.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I think weather would have a bigger impact on preventing riots than truth or justice would. Maybe neither matter.
    Truth. I’m actually surprised Columbus, OH is not burning. 2 questionable or bad shoots in the last 3 weeks or so and no major issues.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Oh yeah, this would be a lot worse in the summer, even if Biden throws the cop under the bus on national TV and kneels.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Truth. I’m actually surprised Columbus, OH is not burning. 2 questionable or bad shoots in the last 3 weeks or so and no major issues.

Were those shoots pretty bad? Even I, the social issues junkie, am so sick of everything I don't pay attention to all of it.

I did a youtube search and the cluelessness of the first video gives some real insight into how too many people think. It's just a random guy, nothing too special, talking.

Hopefully there’s video somewhere. Probably won’t matter though. Some people will only be happy with dead cops.
    One of the links says there’s footage, but with that city council...
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    I did a google map search of the area that the shooting occurred in. Of particular interest to me is the large number of Mexican Pandaerias just a few blocks away. That little face almost makes Minneapolis sound like an ok place.

It's been a few months, but IIRC, back in May/June Columbus let some shenanigans go on for a night or two... then instituted a curfew at 10 PM and that night started arresting violators a few minutes after 10. Just a casual observer looking back about six months (so my memory of what was on the news/live feeds/twitter etc may be faulty), but actions having consequences seems to have kept a lid on this, vice the cities that "give them room to destroy".
    Grab your gun and bring in the cat.

User Tag List