Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Might be kicking off In Minneapolis again

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Were those shoots pretty bad? Even I, the social issues junkie, am so sick of everything I don't pay attention to all of it.

I did a youtube search and the cluelessness of the first video gives some real insight into how too many people think. It's just a random guy, nothing too special, talking.
    The most recent one has made every cop I’ve showed the video to go “WTF?” The earlier one has no video and it’s been a kick the can shit show. Local deputy assigned to US Marshal Task Force did the shooting. Local US Marshal sticks his foot in his mouth initially then after a week says “not our problem, he wasn’t operating under our authority” and kicks the can back to the local Sheriff. Who’s pissed. And the deputy who did the shooting made some comments during a sermon (he’s also a preacher) a couple years back that have stirred up even more controversy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...66d_story.html
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I did a google map search of the area that the shooting occurred in. Of particular interest to me is the large number of Mexican Pandaerias just a few blocks away. That little face almost makes Minneapolis sound like an ok place.
    There is a significant stretch of Lake Street (6 blocks north) which is pretty much lined with taco trucks, so there's that. Also of note is that this incident was less than a mile from the Target and Autozone that were looted and burned during the rioting this last summer.

Lots of protestors and police in riot gear despite the weather. It's 14 degrees and headed to single digit temps quickly. Several makeshift bonfires have been created in the streets. Police are boxing in the crowds. Bail phone numbers are being given out via PA systems. So far it seems pretty calm.

The chief is releasing the bodycam footage soon.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/31/us/mi...top/index.html
    #RESIST

I saw the video embedded in an article elsewhere, so it is out in the public domain now. Sadly, what I saw was not released with any context - it was just raw video.

Site Supporter

Stupid games, stupid prizes.

Unfortunately dead dumbass will become the latest face for misguided social justice.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Well, looks like 1 less idiot in Minneapolis.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Well, looks like 1 less idiot in Minneapolis.
    Yeah, that video definitely shows a lack of judgment on the part of the driver of the white car. He had to know that there was a high likelihood of what he was doing resulting in his own death. Maybe a case of "I'm not going back to prison?"

Sympathetic fire happening there.
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

User Tag List