Thread: Kinect M-lok QD?

Kinect M-lok QD?

I’m looking for a QD solution for mounting a bipod to my Recce rifle. Obviously I can use a pic rail QD from any reputable manufacturer, but that requires leaving a section of pic rail mounted on the rifle. While I can certainly live with that... I’d rather have nothing on the handguard when not using the bipod.

I came across this product from Kinect that’s a QD for m-lok slots. First question is whether anyone has experience with Kinect products and if they do what they say. Secondly, will a QD setup have issues with a bipod? Specifically when loading the bipod.

https://kineticdg.com/product/kinect...tinny-section/

Thanks!

I've done exactly this with a Harris Bipod on a LaRue QD Mount, using a Kinect mounted to a KAC SR15E3 MLOK URX4 handguard. It has worked perfectly for me. Admittedly, I haven't taken this combination to the field, so not sure how well it would hold up to abuse, and I don't put much load on the bipod. I generally use this for zeroing - I pop the Kinect on, attach the bipod, zero - and remove it all.

I found the Kinect solid, but I haven't been torquing on it to see if/when it busts. Haven't found a need to torture test.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List